Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti normie games

Pretty much anything made before 2013 is normie repellent. Normies hate old games, they think that new = good.

Fear & Hunger 1 - Cruel and brutal RPG, every character is white (in the second one theres a nigger, a tranny and a gook. That attracted normalfags and egirls to the second)
TES2 Daggerfall - (15k locations, normies cant handle it, hard gameplay)
Old Combat Mission games
Arma 3
Corpse party
Lobotomy Corp (hard management, normscum wont like)

Any RTS
Any game where you have to retry and redo things (apart from Souls games, norms love those)

They are slowly being wiped out. Normies have invaded gaming

War of rights, for sure

Carmageddon (all of them)  easily.
@wasted12years even laced in N64 dinossaur sausage supahman edicione

Carmageddon (all of them)  easily.
@wasted12years even laced in N64 dinossaur sausage supahman edicione
Ban this game! I felt like been sick watching the trailer, and i can't be the only one. :soy::soy::soy:

Any strategy based games normies hate cos they have to use there brain

I can think of mainline shin megami tense, strategy RPGs like ogre battle, hearts of iron, and Mega Man. Basically anything that requires some form of planning or genuine difficulty lacks mass appeal. Thoughts?
Sounds cool

IWBTG requires too much trial and error for the average normiebrain to find fun

Any game that requires normies to use their brain.

I can think of mainline shin megami tense, strategy RPGs like ogre battle, hearts of iron, and Mega Man. Basically anything that requires some form of planning or genuine difficulty lacks mass appeal. Thoughts?
souls-like?

The Etrian Odyssey series for its difficulty, weebery, and map making.

Fear & Hunger 1 - Cruel and brutal RPG, every character is white (in the second one theres a nigger, a tranny and a gook. That attracted normalfags and egirls to the second)
TES2 Daggerfall - (15k locations, normies cant handle it, hard gameplay)
Old Combat Mission games
Arma 3
Corpse party
Lobotomy Corp (hard management, normscum wont like)

Any RTS
Any game where you have to retry and redo things (apart from Souls games, norms love those)
Corpse Party is probably the best horror game I've ever played. Too bad the series fell downhill and CP1.