Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Anti-lolicons are supporters of degeneracy and minions of roasties

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not into lolis? No problem-go, like and watch oppais. But those opposing and hating lolicons are just supporting feministic roastie agenda, where men are shamed for having different preferences and turning down worn-out cunts. Anti-lolicons are same scum as feminists, soyboys, simpcucks, and overprotective daddies of teen daughters. Even if taken right pills and having right ideas. Anti-lolicon is minion of degeneracy

Oh Allah, completely destroy and shatter the thots and all those who saying me: "look for woman your age"

its weird that they're concerned over something that makes me less attracted to real foids including JBs anyways (im not into complete lolis usually but i like semi lolis for a lack of better words)

wheres the concern for young teen girls slutting around?

3d lolis are mostly shit, like other femoids, but if black pilled man cares much about those "age of consent" nonsenses-hes not man of culture, but supporter of pro-rostie degeneracy

I hate anti lolicons too. I unsubbed youtubers such as Blackbustercritic and Appabend after spewing their hatred of lolicons.

I hate anti lolicons too. I unsubbed youtubers such as Blackbustercritic and Appabend after spewing their hatred of lolicons.

I blocked my real life friends, blocked in real life, for talking pro-roastie shit. And did that in hard moment of life, when help of friends was necessary. They not helped me, anti-lolicon degenerates

I don’t see the fuss, they aren’t even real. Let people cope tbh.

I don't care, except for the ones that worship them too much. Don't be cucked.

based and redpilled

I don't personally understand the appeal but I don't see any negative consequences. I'd rather have the pedos at home jerking off to anime girls instead of raping girls on the street.

if a black pilled man cares about those "age of consent" nonsenses-hes not man of culture, but supporter of pro-rostie degeneracy
I blocked my real life friends, blocked in real life, for talking pro-roastie shit. And did that in hard moment of life, when help of friends was necessary. They not helped me, anti-lolicon degenerates
Based and anti-degeneratepilled.

I don’t see the fuss, they aren’t even real. Let people cope tbh.
Astronomical IQ!

The whole anti-pedo/vigilante/lawcuck thing is anti-male in its essence because being attracted to underage girls, even pre-pubescents, is normal behavior in men.

That's why I don't throw rocks, not even on actual pedophiles. I just think that's it's not advisable to fuck prepubescents because of their physical un-readiness to take cock (especially in the pussy).
Universal IQ.

I don't personally understand the appeal but I don't see any negative consequences. I'd rather have the pedos at home jerking off to anime girls instead of raping girls on the street.
I wish more people would think this way. Lots of people feel it's necessary to attack other people for this even though it brings no harm to anyone.

Based and anti-degeneratepilled.
Right back at ya mate.

In closing Anti lolicons like crusty old farts who didn't grow up with violent video games cannot differentiate from reality to fiction and so many of these anti lolicons are the same people who go after politicians who complain about violent video games, at least these politicians are consistent since they go after violent and sexual media, these anti lolicons are ok with violence but not lolicon, which is retarded since violence is worse. Plain hypocrisy and retardation. I hate anti lolicons, they piss me the fuck off.

Ironically, most of them are closeted pedos.

I don’t understand why people are anti lolis they aren’t fucking real

@Fat Link it won't let me view Napoleon's ban log to see how long he's been banned for but I'm assuming indefinite

PMd to ask him in September 2020 and didn't get response, he hasn't been active since May 2020 so I'm assuming it's the same one still in effect for a year

since you guys never make public summaries it made me curious what it was about

how come warning %s aren't visibleto public when someone is permabanned?

@Fat Link it won't let me view Napoleon's ban log to see how long he's been banned for but I'm assuming indefinite

PMd to ask him in September 2020 and didn't get response, he hasn't been active since May 2020 so I'm assuming it's the same one still in effect for a year

since you guys never make public summaries it made me curious what it was about

how come warning %s aren't visibleto public when someone is permabanned?
1. Yeah, it’s permanent and as far as I can tell was given by the prior administration. :feelshehe:

2. A question best posed to @Master as I do believe or think we did have this ability for normal users at one point as I sort of kind of remember seeing it long before I was a mod/admin on my own and other people’s profiles here. :feelsthink:

Anyway here is the hilariously long note an ex now deleted mod made about de jizz ball’s banning for anyone curious or in need of a laugh. :feelshaha:

Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship
Pictured in antifa anti-homophobia rally carrying pride flag:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vzuCIgPEQg&feature=emb_title

Gay reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" to sex with ugly females and advocating gay/trannymaxxing:
https://incels.co/threads/napoleon-de-geso.202913/

Old posts calling himself a "faggycel" + his whole shtick of worshiping masculinity while diminishing his lack of it (certainly has homoerotic vibes):
https://incels.co/threads/sometimes-i-wish-i-was-real-man-not-faggycel.185582/

Many posts from his facebook and "jokes" about "penises":

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=106429622873011&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

Sitting next to guy with his genitals hanging out (also same person became a tranny later it appears check comments):

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102505349932105&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

In regards to Fem worship his entire persona of worshiping younger girls as angelic beings and his search for the "loli waifu of the culture." It's inextricably tied to his persona and he has many warns for it. It's unavoidable.

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=106429622873011&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

Sitting next to guy with his genitals hanging out (also same person became a tranny later it appears check comments):

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102505349932105&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed, or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.

Attachments

• 1663723644544.png
    1663723644544.png
    237 bytes · Views: 0
1. Yeah, it’s permanent and as far as I can tell was given by the prior administration. :feelshehe:

2. A question best posed to @Master as I do believe or think we did have this ability for normal users at one point as I sort of kind of remember seeing it long before I was a mod/admin on my own and other people’s profiles here. :feelsthink:

Anyway here is the hilariously long note an ex now deleted mod made about de jizz ball’s banning for anyone curious or in need of a laugh. :feelshaha:

Pictured in antifa anti-homophobia rally carrying pride flag:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vzuCIgPEQg&feature=emb_title

Gay reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" to sex with ugly females and advocating gay/trannymaxxing:

Old posts calling himself a "faggycel" + his whole shtick of worshiping masculinity while diminishing his lack of it (certainly has homoerotic vibes):

In regards to Fem worship his entire persona of worshiping younger girls as angelic beings and his search for the "loli waifu of the culture." It's inextricably tied to his persona and he has many warns for it. It's unavoidable.

What happened to your links ?

Pictured in antifa anti-homophobia rally carrying pride flag
Fem worship is overdiagnosed, that's the reason given for my 4-day ban on July 28th and the entire thing was a satire meant to trigger IT when I was mocking a girl being used as a puppet in abortion debates.

I also worry closet faggotry leads to overdiagnosis of fem worship as mere heterosexual appreciation of foids gets dumped on.

what do you mean by pictured in a pride parade? Is this implying Napoleon was face-doxed?
This sounds concocted or a joke by the banning mod.

I see a screenshot of Thot_patrol_Nanoda
what steps were taken to verify that member of StandardsCel is Napoleon here?
even if it is him, he's saying "too bad I'm not gay" so it doesn't seem like 'gay post'
so the whole thing just seems like an awkward way to humiliate foids not to promote homosexuality

he blesses those who gaymax/trannymax
from my perspective - any who do so are not competing for pussy or funding the onlyfans of camwhores
so this lowers their net SMV and should in theory make them more attainable for us
maybe that's what TPN meant?

Pretty sure his use of 'faggycel' is in the use of 'faggot' in the sense of "burden" or "useless person"
IE "I whine too much, I'm being a faggot" as one might self-lament

People on here lament their inferior masculinity all the time - how their test levels are low compared to chad, no muscles or square jaw compared to chad, etc.
It just seems like he was doing it in a depressed fashion rather than an angry one.

Sitting next to guy with his genitals hanging out (also same person became a tranny later it appears check comments)
I can't review those facebook posts.
Unless we have archives or screencaps to consult, I don't think this should be accepted as evidence since we can't review the context or how it was interpreted.

In regards to Fem worship his entire persona of worshiping younger girls as angelic beings and his search for the "loli waifu of the culture."
If he has to "search" for a waifu-of-culture then clearly he can't view them ALL as angelic beings, or there would be no search involved.
I'm skeptical he truly discusses foids as utterly innocent or without fault.

Some level of bluepilled optimism is to be expected, becoming progressively blackpilled and pragmatic takes time.
Plus if we ever truly embrace it there'd be no hope left and we'd have roped, so a token element is to be expected in any of us still around.

Doing a basic keyword search for posts containing the word "innocent" by Napoleon I just found...

incels.is/threads/do-you-or-did-you-have-an-instinctive-desire-to-want-to-take-care-of-a-girl.125932/post-2596257
"She "fell in love" with that fuckboy deflorator. Her purity and culture was to small. But where to find waifu with bigger? All of them cunts"

incels.is/threads/new-generation-of-teen-girls-is-not-friendly.144553/post-3033910
"They are dumpster for searching valuable wthings (cultured lolis). Roasties are total trash,m and nothing to search for"

Clearly not engaging in foid worship here, you can see the realism where he realizes they are snowballing downhill into trashpiles and losing their value.
To admit they have innate value seems fine to me - pretty sure most here would want to lose virginity together with girlfriend not chad's bike.

I mean look at this:
incels.is/threads/the-biggest-coper-of-all-time.144214/post-3019592
girls being picky spoiled cunts also just my imaginary problems. Just need to take shower, go outside, and find cute teen girl
This is clearly sarcasm/satire/etc it sounds like a mod suffering worse autism than me failed to perceive it.

"Yay, will find cute adorable loli of culture, take as waifu, and then smoke weed with her daddy ¦>" is essentially mocking the atittudes of optimists who try to imply "hotwheels fucked a girl so you can all ascend"

Napoleon's icon is Ikamusume
it is not pedophilia to be attracted to her, because she is a mid-adolescent woman, not a pre-adolescent boy
Ikamusume
Notice the tits? That's puberty son.

Last edited: