Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti-incels, I invite you to get in here!!!! I will put an end to the mainstream belief that the reason incels exist is because of our personalities.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Dear incels, how many times have we heard that our "toxic personalities" ( :soy::soy: ) stops women from dating us? Not-so-dear anti-incels, how many times have you told us our "toxic personalities" ( :soy::soy: ) stopped women from dating us? Needless to say, their constant deceiving has been succesful to a certain degree. They gave males false hope ( :bluepill:, :redpill: ). I am here to take all of that away ( :blackpill: ).

Throughout high school, I've come across and was forced to talk to all types of girls... good looking girls, average girls. There wasn't much that they had in common. As a result of being continously stuck with me, these girls got to know me. It turned out that they enjoyed my presence after a while due to my personality. That ended up being the only thing they had in common. Even the girls that did not like me from the get go for some weird reason (I think we all know what this "weird reason" may be...), they eventually would like me, once they got to know me.

Clearly, I cannot be accused of having a ""bad"" personality, otherwise these girls would have not liked my presence in the classroom or hallways.

Yet, I could tell something was wrong. Despite the fact that they liked my personality, I just knew something was missing... Because left, right and center; boys were hanging out with girls on the weekends, they were making out with each other and forming relationships... while I never did any of these. Never once did I sense girls liking me in the romantic sense; and I am very good at picking these things up.

I didn't pay much attention to my looks; I wasn't self-reflective, insecure, or any of that. Eventually, however, I was told by my two-year long that I was too ugly for her. I was only 15, but I'm grateful that I was blackpilled at that age, otherwise I would have cucked myself eventually; bending over backwards to please women; hoping, waiting for a chance so that they would date me after they were done riding the cawk carousel.

If it's one thing it taught me, it's that no matter how much girls like your personality, they will never date you if you have a fugly face. They only see you as a source of entertainment. It's a brutal :blackpill:.

Even today, in my college days, I am able to get along with my female classmates. But, just like in high school, it is my face that stops them from liking me romantically and dating me, not my ""toxic personality."

For the sake of no longer doing any mental gymnastics; swallow the blackpill ( :blackpill: ), and admit it to yourselves: not even the best personality can get women to date them, if they have a deformed face; and as a result, people like me, truecels, will always exist.

Who looks more confident?
16585006 1341639555904002 6668672734110679040 n
VN5Uwg6

There you go, no need for a answer. For all we know connor could be a bitch and fake pranks.

The best refutation is scientific proof that

1) Personality doesn't exist

8whakk3224601

2) 80% of men are completely unattractive

2MstAzl

3) Distribution of sexual relationships is more unequal than distribution of wealth in most of world's economies

1 ZD90J3F8BfxbJGtGJTl3Qg

4) Inceldom is indeed rapidly rising among men, but not among women

DcSq2PcW4AAgfXb 2

Who looks more confident?View attachment 78706View attachment 78707

There you go, no need for a answer. For all we know connor could be a bitch and fake pranks.
It's not even about confidence, or any of that crap you hear. All that matters is the face. Even if the guy on the right was the most confident, nicest guy ever; guess who'd get picked by girls? Of course: the one on the left.

"Your sexist postings on an incel forum show that you dont respect woman":soy::bluepill:
"Not all woman are the same, so you saying all woman only care about looks is wrong":soy::bluepill:
"You probably just didnt show any indication of romantic interest to girls, becoming friends with them and then springing a romantic interest out of nowhere is creepy":soy::bluepill:

If it's one thing it taught me, it's that no matter how much girls like your personality, they will never date you if you have a fugly face. They only see you as a source of entertainment. It's a brutal :blackpill:.
This

To all Inceltear/Feminazi/Anti-Incel, take a break from the Tyrone semen swallowing and swallow the blackpill

"Your sexist postings on an incel forum show that you dont respect woman":soy::bluepill:
"Not all woman are the same, so you saying all woman only care about looks is wrong":soy::bluepill:
"You probably just didnt show any indication of romantic interest to girls, becoming friends with them and then springing a romantic interest out of nowhere is creepy":soy::bluepill:

Teehee

Tbh all these dumb niggers say moronic shit like "BELIEVE ME! IF THIS IS HOW U ACT ONLINE AND U THINK NONE OF UR TOXIC PERSONALITY SHOWS TUH PEOPLE IN-PERSON THEN UR WRONG!"
or 'SO WE'RE JUST SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU ARE COMPLETE ANGELIC BEINGS IRL AND ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT EXCEPT YOURS?! HOW ABOUT TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY INSTEAD OF BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!"

just the same fucking idiotic shit like that. They genuinely seriously think we go around being misogynistic and shit, and calling people foids (based on them advising me tuh stop calling foids foids, in order to get with them) in-person lmao and raging at normies or some shit.

In reality most incels are way too inhib to talk shit to anyone unprovoked, and none are going to be completely autists chimping out about roasties and treating potential partners like shit. Inceltears cope is ridiculous lol this is literally the shit they have claimed when arguing, that we are somehow in denial about how our hatred for women shows in-person and they can see it and are made wary by it. They actually believe this lol its funny.

Tbh all these dumb niggers say moronic shit like "BELIEVE ME! IF THIS IS HOW U ACT ONLINE AND U THINK NONE OF UR TOXIC PERSONALITY SHOWS TUH PEOPLE IN-PERSON THEN UR WRONG!"
or 'SO WE'RE JUST SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU ARE COMPLETE ANGELIC BEINGS IRL AND ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT EXCEPT YOURS?! HOW ABOUT TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY INSTEAD OF BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!"

just the same fucking idiotic shit like that. They genuinely seriously think we go around being misogynistic and shit, and calling people foids (based on them advising me tuh stop calling foids foids, in order to get with them) in-person lmao and raging at normies or some shit.

In reality most incels are way too inhib to talk shit to anyone unprovoked, and none are going to be completely autists chimping out about roasties and treating potential partners like shit. Inceltears cope is ridiculous lol this is literally the shit they have claimed when arguing, that we are somehow in denial about how our hatred for women shows in-person and they can see it and are made wary by it. They actually believe this lol its funny.
high iq

but OP

they could tell you just wanted to get in their pants, you are not really nice. They could see your true intentions despite them keeping you in their circle :soy::soy::soy:

Stop being an entitled misogynistic shitlord, incel :soy::soy:

Yours sincerely,
Chad

but OP

they could tell you just wanted to get in their pants, you are not really nice. They could see your true intentions despite them keeping you in their circle :soy::soy::soy:

Stop being an entitled misogynistic shitlord, incel :soy::soy:

Yours sincerely,
Chad
More like soyboys and cucks. Never see Chad talk like that. Perhaps they're too busy deflowering foids

Dear incels, how many times have we heard that our "toxic personalities" ( :soy::soy: ) stops women from dating us? Not-so-dear anti-incels, how many times have you told us our "toxic personalities" ( :soy::soy: ) stopped women from dating us?

We need more posts like this op.

From a well-respected and influential blackpiller, I really appreciate this. Thank you.

NP. I hate that incels often give our haters a stick to beat us over the head with.

If we post 50 threads of blackpilled evidence that women only want chads, then 2 threads of "women need to get raped Derp Derp", guess which get the attention!?

Good thread OP. IQ mogs my subhuman brain tbhngl

More like soyboys and cucks. Never see Chad talk like that. Perhaps they're too busy deflowering foids
That’s the joke, IT cucks tend to LARP as chad because they ate out a drunk landwhale once