Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Anti-incel” Person Dreams of Beating Men on the Streets and Killing Them

jacktorrancecrazy

jacktorrancecrazy

Banned
-
This person is telling mad drivel—there were no incels when he was young, as incels come from an ideology that's newly formed. It's clear this person is using the “incel” smear to just mean other men than himself that he wishes to harm.
This is another example to show how people who are “anti-incel” tend to have a really nasty worldview. I find they're no better than ideological incels in this regard.
Wanting to inflict socially-endorsed violence on unfortunate or mentally-ill men (or men they smear as such), so as to either “correct” them or end their lives, is very characteristic of fascists.
q2q6x7839ba81.png

Most incels are fucking harmless. The ones beating and killing whores are thugmaxxed normies and chads

How do retards look at this and walk away from it with the idea that incels are dangerous, this guy proves our point. We are treated like shit because of our appearance that we can't control.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO BITTER? I REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO BEAT YOU INTO DEATH OR SUICIDE!" Like yeah dude maybe perhaps that could possibly be the reason why we are like this.

What a nice fella I bet he’s a doctor or maybe a male nurse