Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti-Incel facebook users support mass killings of incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
All of them look so soulless.

LOL I hope these Inceltears retards come at me and try to get violent so that I can have a valid excuse to curbstomp them into the pavement.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

A lot of them have some mental problem and access to internet

I've always said that if you want to see true hate, the real dehumanising kind that puts people in death camps, just look at the left.

I lurk on an invite only anti-incel page just for fun.

These are the tolerant, virtuous, people that advise us to fix our personalities. Don't be fooled. Behind closed doors, these people are just as primitive, tribal and hatefilled as any other human being.

Unsurprisingly, the people that post in these communities are bottom of the barrel when it comes to genetic quality. It's always the ugliest and lowest status people that are so against us. My theory is that the blackpill truth sheds some light on how they ended up in the situation they are in, so they fight against it as much as they can.

It is safe to assume that the looks of these people represent the average person on screenshot subreddits like IT : genetic scum.

Here are some of the folks that thought killing incels is a good idea.
Wrong one to fuck with. Come here normies and try to kill me bitches.

Last edited:
"IM GOING TO CALL SECURITY"

the features of the average woman that feels the need to make fun of inkwells

translation:

we want to kill 80% of the male population for the unforgiving sin of being ugly.

Look at these blownout whores and pathetic men. Who the fuck are they to judge us.

They should get invites here, except the foids of course.

Anti-incels don't scare me. Do you honestly think a group of soys, trannies, and feminists could overpower a group of organized incels?

Anti-incels don't scare me. Do you honestly think a group of soys, trannies, and feminists could overpower a group of organized incels?
They at least outnumber us. But im not too scared of them