Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anti-Incel facebook users support mass killings of incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I lurk on an invite only anti-incel page just for fun.

These are the tolerant, virtuous, people that advise us to fix our personalities. Don't be fooled. Behind closed doors, these people are just as primitive, tribal and hatefilled as any other human being.

Unsurprisingly, the people that post in these communities are bottom of the barrel when it comes to genetic quality. It's always the ugliest and lowest status people that are so against us. My theory is that the blackpill truth sheds some light on how they ended up in the situation they are in, so they fight against it as much as they can.

It is safe to assume that the looks of these people represent the average person on screenshot subreddits like IT : genetic scum.

Here are some of the folks that thought killing incels is a good idea.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.37.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.37.39 PM.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 627
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.44.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.44.19 PM.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 615
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.44.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.44.33 PM.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.44.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.44.51 PM.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
I can see the hatred in their eyes.

Well to be fair, I'd apply for euthanasia if it were legal. But I get the feeling that they don't want to give us painless deaths.
My theory is that the blackpill truth sheds some light on how they ended up in the situation they are in, so they fight against it as much as they.
But why? It's not even their fault.

I knew they wanted us in dead in secret

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.54.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.54.34 PM.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.59.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.59.08 PM.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
I agree with them

A lot of sub 5 foids and
want us dead...

If those guys want incels dead they should rope themself and kill one.

genuine chads and stacies don't even know what incels are

these are the people who'll say "at least i got laid incel"

These cuckqueer losers wanna see us dead as well buddy boyo :feelsthink:

Attachments

• ITSOVER.png
    ITSOVER.png
    824.3 KB · Views: 319
I lurk on an invite only anti-incel page just for fun.

These are the tolerant, virtuous, people that advise us to fix our personalities. Don't be fooled. Behind closed doors, these people are just as primitive, tribal and hatefilled as any other human being.

Unsurprisingly, the people that post in these communities are bottom of the barrel when it comes to genetic quality. It's always the ugliest and lowest status people that are so against us. My theory is that the blackpill truth sheds some light on how they ended up in the situation they are in, so they fight against it as much as they can.

It is safe to assume that the looks of these people represent the average person on screenshot subreddits like IT : genetic scum.

Here are some of the folks that thought killing incels is a good idea.
"gulag them"
When the fuck did weimarica become a shithole filled with neo-commie retards? This has become worse and worse in a few years

I mog all of them, but barely the dark haired girl. Honestly says a lot lmao.
The same for me. I probably geneticmogg 100% of them (not bragging since maybe nerly everyone here mogs them). I'll wait for them if they want to "kill me". I'll wait with impatience to sucker punch the shit outta em

I'd fug them foids

Its sad that many ugly men don't realize that they should be on our side. They do not gain anything by sucking up to women and cucks

"anti incel"? its basicly another it.

I see you demon, I see you

They hate us because they ARE us. Being a cuck doesn't free you from being an incel.

jfl @ wanting a group of ostracized and romanceless men dead when we're already dead inside

Calling for Gulags for people you disagree with is way more acceptable than calling for women being put back in their proper roles of mothers and wives so that society can work smoothly again.

Clown world strikes again.

soyboy rage lmao

I want to see them try, the most week incel here can kill at least 3-5 of these soyboys

lmao memes write themselves, first foid is a whale, the guy is incel in denial and other foid looks like a typical feminist

All the virtue-signaling is the empty shell, a cowardly disguise deployed by those who want to hide thier moral void.

Jfl so called normies are biggest ERs. Also why does anti incels always look like incels themselves?

This should be a surprise to no one here, all normies want us dead, especially the foids, as ugly, low value males our mere existences triggers disgust and annoyance in all foids they just don't express it publicly because they don't want to harm their image.

This should be a surprise to no one here, all normies want us dead, especially the foids, as ugly, low value males our mere existences triggers disgust and annoyance in all foids they just don't express it publicly because they don't want to harm their image.
Well most of the 'people' who wants us dead are genetic trash themselves. Incels often mog those 'people'.

They are stupid.

Soooooo game on then lol

The irony of normies challenging suicidal men who are tired of life at a game of mass murder, they must be joking or they haven't thought this through, they don't want incels to accept the challenge and they know it

Soooooo game on then lol

The irony of normies challenging suicidal men who are tired of life at a game of mass murder, they must be joking or they haven't thought this through, they don't want incels to accept the challenge and they know it

Ugly roasties.
Any young cute girls? Because only they can really insult me

They hate us because they ARE us. Being a cuck doesn't free you from being an incel.

I'm in 2 minds about this.

1. Self Hatred & getting rid of us alleviates what they're reminded of day in & day out.
  2. They are "force projecting" aka getting rid of us sends a message to Stacy & Chad to bow down to them since they can LARP as the good guys all the while threatening Chad & Stacy (aka the aristocrats) themselves into submitting to these "other incels but not incels all because they got rid of the first batch of incels" if you know what I'm trying to say.

Report the screenshots to their places of employment.

They'd do that to us. So yeah fair is fair.
"gulag them"
When the fuck did weimarica become a shithole filled with neo-commie retards? This has become worse and worse in a few years
lmao memes write themselves, first foid is a whale, the guy is incel in denial and other foid looks like a typical feminist
Calling for Gulags for people you disagree with is way more acceptable than calling for women being put back in their proper roles of mothers and wives so that society can work smoothly again.

Clown world strikes again.

I say Holocaust those Fuck wits... Oh yeah Commies & Bolshies... Hitler beat your Anti Fascists in Spain. He only lost at Stalingrad because he overstretched his welcome & stayed in the wrong area longer than he expected. Secondly he tried to override his Generals & thirdly he wasted precious resources... Don't make the mistake that the Furher V2 will repeat the first Furhers mistakes fucktarded Clowns.
Also it wasn't just Stalingrad alone that sealed the deal. It was Kursk. Attacking an entrenched area head on & then arsing about not being decisive enough to finish the blow by getting distracted on another front... You fools really are making this too easy for us.

Last edited:
Lol, id easily be able to fuck any of them up even with my scrawny body.

They are "force projecting" aka getting rid of us sends a message to Stacy & Chad to bow down to them since they can LARP as the good guys all the while threatening Chad & Stacy (aka the aristocrats) themselves into submitting to these "other incels but not incels all because they got rid of the first batch of incels" if you know what I'm trying to say.
I gotcha buu :feelsokman:

Libtard whites. Why am i not surprised

dox them and get them fired jfl

Lol, these people are just as awful inside as in the outside, I mog these bastards IRL, they would never look me in the eye

I want to go ER on them

The blonde looks like a tranny

Every day I thank God for not being a part of IT/any other incel-hating group.

I'm sure fb will take this page down for hate speech.....

no better than us larping like they are