Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti incel bullshit video

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-

First of all this asshole doesn't know our pain
Second of all he picks on specific users which is a dick move
and Third of all if he was gonna pick on specific users why didn't he go after me i gave him tons of material to work with with my posts

Cam, you gotta up your game.

Publicity. Those that are ready for the black pill will see through the bullshit and join us.

i would love to beat the shit out of the cuck that made the video.

Another low T retard, even worse than a incel.

sick of these fucking cuck videos

I think most of the stuff he's saying is legit.

Of course coming from a guy who has never been an incel himself so most of it is misunderstood. There are a few things that are twisted in our community we must admit.

I think most of the stuff he's saying is legit.

Of course coming from a guy who has never been an incel himself so most of it is misunderstood. There are a few things that are twisted in our community we must admit.
i never said we weren't insane i'm just saying he's directing hate towards us

i never said we weren't insane i'm just saying he's directing hate towards us
Yeah i know man, no hate is justifiable, but dislike to us because of some actions from the community is to be expected.

There is already a post about this video

Too long didn't watch lulz
Don't give cucks like this soyboy attention. They'll never understand us our what we go through. They can't even imagine being us, instead they imagine us being them and then wonder how it's possible we can end up KHHVs. If they imagined, for example, they were a 3/10 looking ethnic male that had gone without even so much as a kiss throughout all of high school and college, they would sing a very different tone and see why some of our perspectives are bleak. Not everyone is born as some 7/10 looking caucasian normie.

Lol there is this retarded guy in the comment section who thinks that self improvement is the instant solution for Inceldom

Jfl at this spineless cuck whos trying hishardest to sound smart

wtf??? the first post he mentions is mine (i kind wish I didn't delete all my accounts now), and I don't mention looks in it at all. this guy is a fucking retard like all the other curious "journalist" normies. and the meme responses to it were obviously just that. fuck this retard

"They'll take the path downwards instead of facing their issues." I face my issues every morning when I wake up. Of course the video devolves into some just world fallacy self-improvement bullshit. Fucking people don't want to admit that life isn't fair and some people suffer because of the most superficial and stupid reasons. Also the spooky music ooooh incels look out ooooh veiled statue ooh effect he has going on is kind of funny.

Why watch "anti-incel" videos in the first place though? You know what they'll say and the platitudes they'll spew. Fuck 'em and their toxic blue-pilled cuckery.

Too long didn't watch lulz
Don't give cucks like this soyboy attention. They'll never understand us our what we go through. They can't even imagine being us, instead they imagine us being them and then wonder how it's possible we can end up KHHVs. If they imagined, for example, they were a 3/10 looking ethnic male that had gone without even so much as a kiss throughout all of high school and college, they would sing a very different tone and see why some of our perspectives are bleak. Not everyone is born as some 7/10 looking caucasian normie.
Race baiting of course... I'm white and can't get shit, so... that destroys your whole point. More black men are preferred at this point than white males, why? Progressive libtard politics shoved in people's faces daily: mainstream media. I don't get the whole "white privilege" shit either, since colleges and whatnot indoctrinate kids to believe all white people are shit (specifically men) and to hate them for no reason (don't give me that systematic bullshit bullshit), therefore, making these kids believe that fucking a black or just non-white male is "progressive". Fucking lol... even most incels here are indoctrinated to look at race vs. the actual picture.

Why watch "anti-incel" videos in the first place though? You know what they'll say and the platitudes they'll spew. Fuck 'em and their toxic blue-pilled cuckery.
It's pretty funny to see my posts on youtube

>makes fun of anime avatars when half of avatars on all sites use them

Race baiting of course... I'm white and can't get shit, so... that destroys your whole point. More black men are preferred at this point than white males, why? Progressive libtard politics shoved in people's faces daily: mainstream media. I don't get the whole "white privilege" shit either, since colleges and whatnot indoctrinate kids to believe all white people are shit (specifically men) and to hate them for no reason (don't give me that systematic bullshit bullshit), therefore, making these kids believe that fucking a black or just non-white male is "progressive". Fucking lol... even most incels here are indoctrinated to look at race vs. the actual picture.
I'm not racebaiting bro, i'm putting it in terms they'll understand with how privileged they are and why they can't understand us. I'm not saying because you're white you're a volcel or some shit, i'm saying that ethnics on balance will face far bleaker odds trying to date in America.

Why am i on that cuck's video ?

Yeah i know man, no hate is justifiable, but dislike to us because of some actions from the community is to be expected.

what "actions" are you even talking about? is speaking freely on a forum dedicated to inceldom a bad thing? people aren't being forced to read this forum. anyone who doesn't like the discussion that goes on here is free to go back to r/adviceanimals or wherever they get their kicks.

I'm not racebaiting bro, i'm putting it in terms they'll understand with how privileged they are and why they can't understand us. I'm not saying because you're white you're a volcel or some shit, i'm saying that ethnics on balance will face far bleaker odds trying to date in America.
Sorry, my bad. I'm in the middle of binge-drinking, so... I'm not reading everything clearly.

what "actions" are you even talking about? is speaking freely on a forum dedicated to inceldom a bad thing? people aren't being forced to read this forum. anyone who doesn't like the discussion that goes on here is free to go back to r/adviceanimals or wherever they get their kicks.
You can't ignore that some posts have been about raping women and killing them, freedom of speech is great and its good that we have a place like this to vent our opinions. I know no one is forced I'm just saying it's not like we're a well liked community in the first place so of course people will come on here for information to spread about us.