Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ANTI-FAMOUS PEOPLE

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hey man I just was thinking about being anti-famous people. people are evil and the ones selected by the most people are the cruelest you know what I mean? They funny and all that but never trust famous people, they've done more harm than good, I swear on my life.

By famous person I mean ANY famous person ANY famous person, again. Never trust anybody who's good with people and always appeal to the good, a friend to all is a friend to none, stop feeling guilty and understand that famous people are attractive dickheads who's fake kindness is shown to justify their other actions, literally happens for all celebrities you gotta understand fame really does change people, these people have been made excuses for by some fan all the time, so even if they were good people before, if they're attractive, they're literally the devil in real life.

Like for fuck's sake you guys are supposed to know humans are evil, who do you think evil people will elect in masses?!

Azaylias
HateCurry
fucking nigger fuck you