Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anti-fakecel New Year's Eve checklist

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:Sign in this thread:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Im just watching Wolf of Wall Street dreaming that main character is me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I'm here, I haven't seen a few popular posters today tbh :waitwhat:

We're all here, there's more people here than ever, probably. This forum is usually most active on the holidays.

damn i kinda wanna fap now thinking of his wife

We're all here, there's more people here than ever, probably. This forum is usually most active on the holidays.
Mods and fakecels are out slaying on weekends and after classes, that's why

Here i am.About to daydream having a gf to watch fireworks with like in anime and then coom marathon till 2AM

@Cuyen is so busy slaying pussy that he can’t even check in once for Christmas or New Years Eve. More proof that youngcels and postmaxxers are all fakecels.

Wanted to spend my new year's even with my 2D waifu but I don't have one, over for delusionlets.

@Cuyen is so busy slaying pussy that he can’t even check in once for Christmas or New Years Eve. More proof that youngcels and postmaxxers are all fakecels.
Same with @2340922
He is busy slaying on some normie party :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

We should get a special truecel badge tbh

another thread

Wish I was fakecel ngl.

damn needsolutions you have like 1000% less postcount than some months ago

I bought a bottle of wine to not wake up as hung over and feel as bad as this year tomorrow, but I drunk it all within a few minutes and took my sleeping meds so I don't have to be conscious for much longer. I will probably feel like shit tomorrow anyway, but I'm hoping that I will either manage to improve my life or become fucked and kill myself next year. My method of choice is a heroin overdose, I don't do drugs but I did take a lot of (legally prescribed) oxys once and it felt nice.

Brining in 2020 all alone :feelsrope:

I was here every holiday day

I am here, there is no where else to go.