Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Answering why you should hate all LGBT people

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★

Even if I didn't hate them I've seen exactly 0 interesting LGTV, they're always annoying and unfunny as fuck, because they take everything too seriously, like why would anyone wanna know you're a fag
اون اینقد می‌گه من از کونی‌ها بدم می‌آد که من بعضی وقتا دوست دارم بدونم نکنه خودش هم کونیه. هیچ آدم درستی اینقد دربارهٔ کونی‌ها فکر نمی‌کنه.

why should we all hate lgbt people?

This video doesn't give a single argument. Instead, it makes a good argument for hating all LGBT-haters.

This insult doesn't even make sense ... Anyway, I understand why gay people need to be kept out of this forum - they can way easier get laid - but that doesn't mean that they are by itself bad in any way.

Even if I didn't hate them I've seen exactly 0 interesting LGTV, they're always annoying and unfunny as fuck, because they take everything too seriously, like why would anyone wanna know you're a fag

This insult doesn't even make sense ... Anyway, I understand why gay people need to be kept out of this forum - they can way easier get laid - but that doesn't mean that they are by itself bad in any way.
being gay is just morally wrong. but if they didnt wave their LGBT pride flag everywhere and chimp out when they see people that dont want gay stuff on their media I wouldnt hate them with such a passion

what does this answer?

I don't think you truly comprehend how sinister the gay agenda is.

being gay is just morally wrong. but if they didnt wave their LGBT pride flag everywhere and chimp out when they see people that dont want gay stuff on their media I wouldnt hate them with such a passion
Well, I see (male) gay people just as less competition for women, so I am happy. I think the only reason they wave their flags is because they were oppressed for quite some time and tbh in some countries gay prides are still attacked quite often.
I don't think you truly comprehend how sinister the gay agenda is.
Being gay is just a sexuality, there is no agenda by itself. Of course gay people might have, on average, a certain opinion which might be bad, but I think that's not directly related to being gay.

Being gay is just a sexuality, there is no agenda by itself. Of course gay people might have, on average, a certain opinion which might be bad, but I think that's not directly related to being gay.
Blue pilled on the LGBT agenda in 2024.

The Absolute State of Incels.is.