Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Answer this redpiller

Say a guy is rich and in good shape but has a small penis. Is he doomed to be beta bucks?

• YES

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • NO

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Dickpill is overrated. No foid is going to care how big my dick is after they see my currycel face

Face and height >>>>>>> dick

If you're Chad with a small dick, she won't know until you fuck her
If you're an incel with a massive dick, you wouldn't get to use it anyway

Being a Chad with a micropenis would be based actually, let foids think they're going to enjoy it and then take it all away from them

They might decline sex but you have to improvise and just rape her before she can say no

TRP: "
Your insecurity is making you a bitch in bed, thats why you suck at fucking. Own that shit bro.

Source: 5.5 inches here and no fucks given."
BLACKPILL : YES

by the time a foid even sees your dick, she's already yours. so no

Even Chad is doomed with a small dick, so yes.

I'd say if the foid is not tall and Is virgin, guy might still be safe. But if she is tall or has experienced bigger men then no

Might make a thread about dicks.

How people view penis size and its relationship with female pleasure lacks nuance.

Apparently lesbians have more orgasms than straight women, ergo penis size is a non-sequitur to female orgasm. Lesbians prove you literally do not need a penis to achieve female orgasm.

This is my only listed source because I am lazy, but I know more supporting evidence exists.

Depends how small we're talking. 4-5 inches, he still has a chance. Any smaller and the vast majority of women will happily continue to date him for the $$$ while getting fucked on the side by some other dude

a thr
Depends how small we're talking. 4-5 inches, he still has a chance. Any smaller and the vast majority of women will happily continue to date him for the $$$ while getting fucked on the side by some other dude
at the very least blackpill acepts that deterministic
a 5'9'' 5-6/10 will never become a slayer no matter what