Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another year has passed, but nothing has changed!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
the last 4 years I have spent all new year's eves alone at my room telling myself that I would change pursuiting my dreams, get a job, learn something new and make new friends, but NOTHING has changed and I spent all these years (coping) at my computer playing and being depressed and now I realised that I'm fucked because I'll have to do mandatory military service and I have no choice because my family don't want to support me because I don't do anything. ( how am I supposed to do anything if I don't have support ? )
I remember when I was 15 I thought that when I reach 18 - 20 I would know what I was going to do with my life haha. ( I was so innocent ).
I asked my mom for support, but she doesn't fucking care about me ( only about her chad boyfriend ).
My dreams are fading away and I don't have any motivation to do anything.
I'm sick, my body is weak, my head aches,I can barely get up of bed and I can’t afford my medication.
maybe next year things are going to be different.

This is my first post here and I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Well, I'm facing this dilemma for quite a while now... 6 Years to be precise. And yes as you have guessed, nothing has changed on my end either. It's just a vicious, neverending cycle that befalls our life. But those lies I tell myself every month. Those fake promises I make. They keep me going in life. I don't think I would be alive without them.

I'm sorry about your situation man.But if your problem is a weak body,you should gymcel like me.
Also welcome

But those lies I tell myself every month. Those fake promises I make. They keep me going in life. I don't think I would be alive without them.

That was deep!

Fuck man, that hits deep :feelsrope:

I'm sorry about your situation man.But if your problem is a weak body,you should gymcel like me.
Also welcome
I don't have any money
I can't even afford a new shoe and I'm very fucked waiting to do some exams, I have a medical exam to do after christmas and the results are only going to be release twenty days after. Maybe it's just vitamin d deficiency

Also welcome
Thanks

Last edited: