Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AnothER woman stabbed to death by male partnER in Australia

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/M0W_J4Uf50A

This man must’ve had a “good pERsonality” in ordER for him to have the ability to attract his female partnER to begin with

Too many incidents of women being killed by men with “good pERsonality”

We should start murdERing women at whatevER chance we get, then we can ALSO develop “good pERsonality” like all these men who wERe able to attract female partnERs who ended up being killed by the men in question, then this world will be filled with men who have “good pERsonality” and we will be doing our part to make this world a bettER place

Another personality detection failure

Imagine the tax dollars being wasted cause foids can’t resist violence

let me guess, whore provoked the guy and he flipped out on her bitch ass for being a loud-mouthed cunt.

Ah! My daily dose of lifefuel.

he clearly had a great personality

but the we're the violent ones who need to be watched?

Imagine the tax dollars being wasted cause foids can’t resist violence
I mean... not only are foids weaker then men but it doesn't help that they go for high-T, low inhib, large frame, tallfags. OFC even with a melee weapon the average foid doesn't stand a chance against the sort of guy she's attracted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back