Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ANOTHER woman admits she would find a stronger man beating up her boyfriend "hot"

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
It looks like some women really want men to fight for them like primitive animals. This society is really degenerating back to caveman times.

I found this thread on Yahoo:

This is the original post, some woman complained that her boyfriend got beat up by some other boy.

My boyfriend got beat up? I'm embarrassed by it.?

My boyfriend got in a fight in a school and lost. The other kid is two grades younger and someone who is kind of a friend. I was not the reason they fought, but after he won he blew me a kiss in a taunting manner.
I hate that I feel this way but I feel really embarrassed by what happened. I tried being there for him but all I could think about was the other guys taunting me. I also have gotten texts about it, not saying good things about my bf.
I hate to dump him over this, but I really think I need too. How can I handle this the best?
Update: It's not easy to just ignore them. And I tried to warn him from the beginning not to get started with this guy.

This is how the woman who got voted as top answer replied:

Are you sure the fight wasn't over you? It sounds like it basically was - even they agreed to fight over something else. I think I'd be kind of attracted to the guy who won and blew me a kiss even if I was cheering for my bf during the fight. It sounds hot to be honest.

It looks like some women really want men to fight for them like primitive animals. This society is really degenerating back to caveman times.

I found this thread on Yahoo:

My boyfriend got beat up? I'm embarrassed by it.?

My boyfriend got in a fight in a school and lost. The other kid is two grades younger and someone who is kind of a friend. I was not the reason they fought, but after he won he blew me a kiss in a taunting manner.
I hate that I feel this way but I feel really embarrassed by what happened. I tried being there for him but all I could think about was the other guys taunting me. I also have gotten texts about it, not saying good things about my bf.
I hate to dump him over this, but I really think I need too. How can I handle this the best?
Update: It's not easy to just ignore them. And I tried to warn him from the beginning not to get started with this guy.

This is how the woman who got voted as top answer replied:

Are you sure the fight wasn't over you? It sounds like it basically was - even they agreed to fight over something else. I think I'd be kind of attracted to the guy who won and blew me a kiss even if I was cheering for my bf during the fight. It sounds hot to be honest.
Femoids are shallow hypocrites. Water is wet.

All she cares about is the taunting from other people. All women care about is how society views their boyfriend, not them.

All she cares about is the taunting from other people. All women care about is how society views their boyfriend, not them.

LOL this guy has a similar experience. Basically the girl was bothered the most that her female friends now think she is dating a wuss:

I lost a fight in front of my girlfriend, Jasmine. And I lost easily. And to a smaller guy I should have been able to handle. Can you imagine how embarrassed I was? And two of her besties were there to see it. After the fight I had to face her, and I didn't know what to say. She asked me if I was alright, and I told her I was. Nothing more was said until we were alone. And then she really let me have it. "Do you have any idea how embarrassed I was tonight?" she asked. I didn't know what to say. But she sure did. She told me how her friend, Sophie, teased her because I got beat up easily.
Until then, I never realized that a girlfriend felt so much embarrassment when her man loses a fight. But Jasmine set me straight on this. She said when a guy loses a fight, it's also a loss for the girlfriend. Except it's worse, because she had to contend with the other guy's girlfriend, who gives her the "look." The "look" lets her know that her boyfriend is the superior male. And a little smile goes along with the "look" that rubs it in even more. After the fight, Jasmine told me it isn't unusual for the winning girlfriend to make a teasing remark to the losing girlfriend. And then the losing girlfriend also has to face her friends who were there watching. And of course, those friends make sure every female they know find out how the fight went. So Jasmine had to face her two friends, Sophie and Anne. And then Jasmine had to be teased by the friends who found out about the fight. So sure it's embarrassing to lose a fight in front of your gf. But now I know it's embarrassing for the gf as well. Go figure.

https://www.confessionpost.com/62682/losing-a-fight-in-front-a-girlfriend

I don't know if this is LARP or not though. You never know these days, everything is just so weird in this clown world.

So we're supposed to act savagely in a civilised manner? LOL

Violence is a resource so naturaly that hypergamous roastie would be attracted to him.
Just beat up her BF theory

Only if it's Chad who beats up her boyfriend

This is the state of 2019.

They want to be treated as human beings but they think and act like animals.

This is why you always carry a knife or gun if laws allow it. If a strong 6'6'' Macho Chad wants to start shit he will bleed like a pig.

Lifefuel for violencecels tbh.

Can I beat her boyfriend? It would be awsemoe to bash someone and then take his foid as a prize.

We really are going back in time. Women want the strong big male ape.

LOL this guy has a similar experience. Basically the girl was bothered the most that her female friends now think she is dating a wuss:

I lost a fight in front of my girlfriend, Jasmine. And I lost easily. And to a smaller guy I should have been able to handle. Can you imagine how embarrassed I was? And two of her besties were there to see it. After the fight I had to face her, and I didn't know what to say. She asked me if I was alright, and I told her I was. Nothing more was said until we were alone. And then she really let me have it. "Do you have any idea how embarrassed I was tonight?" she asked. I didn't know what to say. But she sure did. She told me how her friend, Sophie, teased her because I got beat up easily.
Until then, I never realized that a girlfriend felt so much embarrassment when her man loses a fight. But Jasmine set me straight on this. She said when a guy loses a fight, it's also a loss for the girlfriend. Except it's worse, because she had to contend with the other guy's girlfriend, who gives her the "look." The "look" lets her know that her boyfriend is the superior male. And a little smile goes along with the "look" that rubs it in even more. After the fight, Jasmine told me it isn't unusual for the winning girlfriend to make a teasing remark to the losing girlfriend. And then the losing girlfriend also has to face her friends who were there watching. And of course, those friends make sure every female they know find out how the fight went. So Jasmine had to face her two friends, Sophie and Anne. And then Jasmine had to be teased by the friends who found out about the fight. So sure it's embarrassing to lose a fight in front of your gf. But now I know it's embarrassing for the gf as well. Go figure.

https://www.confessionpost.com/62682/losing-a-fight-in-front-a-girlfriend

I don't know if this is LARP or not though. You never know these days, everything is just so weird in this clown world.
That sounds like a David Attenborough commentary on human mating rituals, JFL. Fighting is retarded chimp behaviour tbh, humans have not evolved at all.

Brb gonna MMAmaxx and beat up a 6'2 lanky prettyboy and blow kisses at his GF.

OP, you play AOE 2?

One of my favorite games of all time, used to spend hours playing it on my Compaq desktop as a kid, lol.

When are they releasing AOE 4 anyways?

Screenshot from 2019 07 24 01 13 33

Giga ragefuel. I've talked about this animalistic behavior in women before, which got me featured in IT by a certain South American dog fucker. 'inkel thinks women are bad cuz they wanna feel safe teehee' -- such was their ingenious critique.

Mmmm, this sure is comforting and encouraging.

The Fighting success pill is the most brutal.. Fair, gentle, kind, just, angelic Girls like guys that can kill other guys.

Ability to murder people is the most universally rewarded trait in the world.

Just a be a large, high-testosterone, low-trust, psychopathic killer tbh

Just look at the related threads and how often this happens.

It's a mog or be mogged world

OP, you play AOE 2?

One of my favorite games of all time, used to spend hours playing it on my Compaq desktop as a kid, lol.

When are they releasing AOE 4 anyways?

I used to play it a lot, not so much anymore.

I don't think they will release AOE 4 any time soon, however they will release the definitive edition of AOE2 this fall with improved graphics and some new civs:

I'd be kind of attracted to the guy who won and blew me a kiss even if I was cheering for my bf during the fight. It sounds hot to be honest.
Jesus Christ fucking foids man