Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another week not jacking off

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
its another 1st week not jacking off.
Usually my mind goes crazy after the first week so im expecting to jack off somewhere next week. My plan is to desexualize my brain and stop completely, another cope to make my incel life more peaceful, not desiring, wishing or lusting after women.i hope my life ends soon.

Good job, keep it up brocel :feelsokman:

51488.jpg
Watching his videos right now :feelscry:

I'm trying to do this too, but I failed yesterday after 6 days. I feel disgusted with myself. But nothing works the first time, so I will keep trying.
not desiring, wishing or lusting
It would such a bliss...

I'm trying to do this too, but I failed yesterday after 6 days. I feel disgusted with myself. But nothing works the first time, so I will keep trying.

It would such a bliss...
Desexualizing your brain free‘s you from the mental cuckoldry these women have on you

It's not worth it anymore

its another 1st week not jacking off.
Usually my mind goes crazy after the first week so im expecting to jack off somewhere next week. My plan is to desexualize my brain and stop completely, another cope to make my incel life more peaceful, not desiring, wishing or lusting after women.i hope my life ends soon.
Just finished day 24.
Yout goals are very similar to mine, I would like to become asexual (without resorting to any medical mutilation or some other crazy shit). I want to be emotionless, like a robot. I want to get rid of not just lust and desires, but most of my thoughts and emotions too. I don't need them, but they keep intruding my mind. But this is way harder than not touching my cock. That one is a conscious decision, but controlling my mind is way different.

I hope I will die soon too.

Just finished day 24.
Yout goals are very similar to mine, I would like to become asexual (without resorting to any medical mutilation or some other crazy shit). I want to be emotionless, like a robot. I want to get rid of not just lust and desires, but most of my thoughts and emotions too. I don't need them, but they keep intruding my mind. But this is way harder than not touching my cock. That one is a conscious decision, but controlling my mind is way different.

I hope I will die soon too.
:feelsokman: I drown my thoughts in gym, music and anime

Underground atlanta rap scene right now extreme Nig music and for anime isekais, shounen or regular romance
You blacks need to go back to blues. That is so much better.

That's nice and all, but there's no NoFap for your face.

If only you weren't black i would be happy