Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another way of telling someone is a fakecel...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Is if he insults Incels.

And has a way of rubbing it in your face.

@Kointo

Yeah, but I have a more personal hatred for humble-bragging. If you're going to brag, do it, but don't try to conceal it.

I like incels <3.
Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

this site is a joke

799344_c19ae70d944d12acb61d5699864ed999.jpg_512

Remove fakecels.
the mods apparently don't want to, how many bans does this guy need to be perma. Must be sending sergeant nudes.

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

this site is a joke
Sometimes it's frustrating. If anything happens, just pm me about it, I'm all ears :).

It's the only website you have. It's Sergeantincel's website, so its his rules and control of how he wants to run this forum. He pays like 500 bucks a month to maintain this website, well he's doing a huge sacrifice for us, we gotta be a little grateful in some for that, in some way.

Sometimes it's frustrating. If anything happens, just pm me about it, I'm all ears :).

It's the only website you have. It's Sergeantincel's website, so its his rules and control of how he wants to run this forum. He pays like 500 bucks a month to maintain this website, well he's doing a huge sacrifice for us, we gotta a little grateful in some for that, in some way.
its whatever the ignore feature is fire

Why did you tag me?

When they post numerous selfies of themselves telling you to rate them 20x a day.

Nothing wrong with th of selfie rate but when they post loads it’s obvious they want attention and validation.

Yup this is a good indicator

There are no fakecels on here. Everyone here struggles to get women.