Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another video where a cop gets laughed at for being short

pig deserved it tbh

Stupid degenerate niggers

He would've been a chad if he was even 5'7 tbh.

Also, niggers do shit like this and complain that they get shot.

niggers should be put on to their place : being slaves and stop reproducing until the black race is eliminated forever tbh .

Height pill is abused, but its true to a certain extent. The more under average you are, the less respect everyone including foids give you.

BELOW AVERAGE, AVERAGE AND ABOVE AVERAGE GUYS ARE DOING FINE. 6 foot is a meme. Look outside.

Manlets are a joke in everyone's eyes

Height pill is abused, but its true to a certain extent. The more under average you are, the less respect everyone including foids give you.

BELOW AVERAGE, AVERAGE AND ABOVE AVERAGE GUYS ARE DOING FINE. 6 foot is a meme. Look outside.
6 foot is literally average among young people nowadays
Manlets are a joke in everyone's eyes
True, brutal

wish i had voice chat mute IRL
and tbh he should have shot those dumb niggers
if he was 6'3 they would be scared as shit
tbh i think police should have a height limit for both men and women
you have to be intimidating as an officer, same can go with military, but not as much
I think minimum height for police should be 5'9 tbh, and you should be trained in hand to hand combat and grappling, plus maybe some kickboxing type stuff
so many officers rely on their gun, taser or baton, that they can get fucked up real bad when in hand to hand combat with someone
they should be trained on dealing with opponents that are ... stronger, weaker, taller, shorter, and same height
to make them the most effective
they already have enough gun training lol

The west is becoming a brown infested shit hole and you are claiming people are getting taller. Cope.

The west is becoming a brown infested shit hole and you are claiming people are getting taller. Cope.
Please show me where I said people are getting taller.

Both of you kill yourselves

The last I checked the CDC said the average height for a male between the ages of 18-30 was 5'9.75, measured btw. And that was what a 2014 study I believe. And here you are claiming young people are an average height of 6 feet tall and its not even one generation yet. Not to mention all the brown subhumans that are flooding in to the West. Hurr durr

The last I checked the CDC said the average height for a male between the ages of 18-30 was 5'9.75, measured btw. And that was what a 2014 study I believe. And here you are claiming young people are an average height of 6 feet tall and its not even one generation yet. Not to mention all the brown subhumans that are flooding in to the West. Hurr durr
CDC? Where did I say anything about america, keep making more shit up

I live in one of the tallest places on earth. I'm 5ft10, measured properly, and I by look at guys who were in my class in college I can say the average must be right around 6ft

CDC? Where did I say anything about america, keep making more shit up

You said the average height is 6 feet tall as a general statement. Its a stupid statement you got called on now you're moving the goal posts. There are three countries in the fucking world were the average height is probably 6 feet tall measured. Its certainly not in the US where this video is recorded.

I live in one of the tallest places on earth. I'm 5ft10, measured properly, and I by look at guys who were in my class in college I can say the average must be right around 6ft

Than why didn't you just fucking say that you intellectually dishonest turd? Obviously because you met everywhere. And I don't give a fuck about what you say your height is. Incels lie about their height like every one else for dramatic effect. I've seen posts where incels claim to be 5'9 and get stuffed in lockers and picked on for being the shortest guy in school.

You said the average height is 6 feet tall as a general statement. Its a stupid statement you got called on now you're moving the goal posts. There are three countries in the fucking world were the average height is probably 6 feet tall measured. Its certainly not in the US where this video is recorded.

Than why didn't you just fucking say that you intellectually dishonest turd? Obviously because you met everywhere. And I don't give a fuck about what you say your height is. Incels lie about their height like every one else for dramatic effect. I've seen posts where incels claim to be 5'9 and get stuffed in lockers and picked on for being the shortest guy in school.
Lmao you're mad. Why would I talk about any other countries than the one I live in?

Lmao you're mad. Why would I talk about any other countries than the one I live in?

Lol you are such a dishonest coward. You probably don't even live in a tall country. You're that much of a dishonest brainlet. I bet you actually think you're a smart blackpilled guy that says the edgy truth " Bro 6 feet tall is average now an days" . "Actually I met it is in my country! Oh I got you bro!" :forcedsmile:

Lol you are such a dishonest coward. You probably don't even live in a tall country. You're that much of a dishonest brainlet. I bet you actually think you're a smart blackpilled guy that says the edgy truth " Bro 6 feet tall is average now an days" . "Actually I met it is in my country! Oh I got you bro!" :forcedsmile:
Dishonest coward for not talking about the world as a whole instead of where i live lmao that's reaching you dumb greycel

I've said it over and over on this forum that all the people I see in college, even the ones in high school are def 6ft on average, this is nothing new. Even when I go to EE, where the average is supposedly below 6ft, all i see is young people height mogging me 60% of the time

And if he responds by calling him a nigger (something he cant change like heught) his life is over. I hate the west

And if he responds by calling him a nigger (something he cant change like heught) his life is over. I hate the west
And somehow they say he's supposed to be privileged jfl

HE SHOULD HAVE SHOT HIM

Dishonest coward for not talking about the world as a whole instead of where i live lmao that's reaching you dumb greycel

I've said it over and over on this forum that all the people I see in college, even the ones in high school are def 6ft on average, this is nothing new. Even when I go to EE, where the average is supposedly below 6ft, all i see is young people height mogging me 60% of the time

THis is a thread about a manlet in America and you made a general statement that the average height is 6 feet tall. Everyone that would read that would assume you met in general not in your specific country in northern Europe which is one the very few that have an average height of 6 feet tall, you fucking retard. Stop moving the goal posts because you said something stupid and wrong.

niggers should be put on to their place : being slaves and stop reproducing until the black race is eliminated forever tbh .
BASED BASED BASED
248CA81E 6813 45EF A700 EAE9C62B6487

THis is a thread about a manlet in America and you made a general statement that the average height is 6 feet tall. Everyone that would read that would assume you met in general not in your specific country you fucking retard. Stop moving the goal posts because you said something stupid and wrong.
This is just a thread about a video i saw on nigstar, stop reading too much into everything like a foid. Nowhere did I say anything about america

I didn't move shit. You're just so fucking retarded that you thought I would be making statements about the height of people in countries i've never lived in. And your excuse for that is what? A nigstar video?

It's over for him

. You're just so fucking retarded that you thought I would be making statements about the height of people in countries i've never lived in. And your excuse for that is what? A nigstar video?

You're right its perfectly normal for people to assume when they read "The average height is 6 feet tall" in a thread about a Manlet cop in America to actually think about the few countries in the world that have an average height of 6 feet tall. Even when you replied to the Katashi's post you met it in general not in your specific country. You're intellectually dishonest coward. You probably don't even live in a tall country. I'm not going to dig through your shit posts to prove it either. Judging by the quality of what you've posted in this thread I don't think I could tolerate it. But I'm sure Scandinavians browse worldstarhiphop regularly and you had no clue these people were american.

Last edited:
You're right its perfectly normal for people to assume when they read "The average height is 6 feet tall" in a thread about a Manlet cop in America to actually think about the few countries in the world that have an average height of 6 feet tall. Even when you replied to the Katashi's post you met it in general not in your specific country. You are intellectually dishonest coward. And you're wrong anyways. You probably don't even live in a tall country. I'm not going to dig through your shit posts to prove it either. Judging by the quality of what you've posted in this thread I don't think I could tolerate it.
Yeah people love talking about the heights of places they've never been to instead of automatically bringing up where they've lived on their life. Perfectly normal, you surely aren't autistic. Posting a nigstar video definitely has such a deeper meaning, it definitely means that any post you make in the future is directly linked to that nigstar video. Anyone who posts a single nigstar video is obviously obsessed with the US and that's all they ever talk about. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"intellectually dishonest"

Get off your high horse, you reek of reddit or those arrogant normies in youtube comments. You're trying to turn everything into a debate and can't admit you made false assumptions. You're coping extra hard by trying to win self made debates on an incel forum.

Yeah people love talking about the heights of places they've never been to instead of automatically bringing up where they've lived on their life. Perfectly normal, you surely aren't autistic. Posting a nigstar video definitely has such a deeper meaning, it definitely means that any post you make in the future is directly linked to that nigstar video. Anyone who posts a single nigstar video is obviously obsessed with the US and that's all they ever talk about. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"intellectually dishonest"

Get off your high horse, you reek of reddit or those arrogant normies in youtube comments. You're trying to turn everything into a debate and can't admit you made false assumptions. You're coping extra hard by trying to win self made debates on an incel forum.

This fucking guy has been here for a year, browses worldstarhiphop and doesn't know the average height of an American? Claims the average height is 6 feet tall for younger people.

Why dont you tell me in what country that has an average height of 6 feet tall is actually getting taller? The average height for the Scandinavian countries has been around 6 feet tall for quite some fucking time.

Moving the goal posts because you're a dishonest turd and you're probably lying about your country anyways.

This fucking guy has been here for a year, browses worldstarhiphop and doesn't know the average height of an American? Claims the average height is 6 feet tall for younger people.

Why dont you tell me in what country that has an average height of 6 feet tall is actually getting taller? The average height for the Scandinavian countries has been around 6 feet tall for quite some fucking time.

Moving the goal posts because you're a dishonest turd and you're probably lying about your country anyways.
I know the height of the US, but why would I care about it? It's a country that is 40% shitskin

Brainlet with a goldfish memory. I told you before to show me where I said people were getting taller.

Are you a schizo?

I told you before to show where I said people were getting taller.

It doesn't matter you fucking idiot. You claimed that the the average for younger is 6 feet tall

WHat country in the world has an average height of 6 feet tall that hasn't had that average height for quite some time. If you can't fucking prove that than everything you say is based of anecdotal experience.

YOu can't even prove you're own fucking claims. So not are you only wrong about 6 feet tall being average in general context, but you're wrong about it being true in your specific country because you can't even fucking prove it.

WHat country in the world has an average height of 6 feet tall that hasn't had that average height for quite some time.
Please point out where I said anything about the past, where did I make a comparison with previous generations? Go ahead. You're the one bringing it up.

Stupid honkey cop deserved it

Please point out where I said anything about the past, where did I make a comparison with previous generations? Go ahead. You're the one bringing it up.

You claimed to live in a tall country. But the average height of the of the younger is 6 feet tall. What tall country in the world exsists today that wasn't tall a generation ago? Do you now fucking understand you brainlet. You can't even prove your own god damn claims. You're lying peice of shit anyways. Fucking nigger browses worldstarhiphop pretending like hes a Swede or some shit. Lol

Last edited:
Oof. Brutal. He’s shorter than the foid cop. Both are utterly useless and pretending to be something they’re not.

the guy must be like 5’2”. Imagine having a face like that but being 5’2”. God is cruel

What tall country in the world exsists today that wasn't tall a generation ago?
How does that invalidate my initial claim? I said younger people are 6ft, you said but people aren't getting taller, a non sequitur

How does that invalidate my initial claim? I said younger people are 6ft, you said but people aren't getting taller, a non sequitur

Your claim is wrong because you cant prove it even in your own fucking country you idiot which I'm not going to even bother asking because I know you're just going to lie anyways to troll me because you are a sore loser. My response was a reasonable one considering the video is obviously America but not only that all of the West is becoming a brown infested shithole so assuming that anywhere that has high levels of immigration is becoming taller is fucking stupid. That's just common sense.

Last edited:
Damn tou can actually use cyrillic letters for usernames? Failed opportunity tbh

Your claim is wrong because you cant prove it even in your own fucking country you idiot. My response was a reasonable one considering the video is obviously America but not only that all of the West is becoming a brown infested shithole so assuming that anywhere that has high levels of immigration is becoming taller is fucking stupid.
You keep repeating the same shit you sperg

I seriously think you have a mental illness because you keep trying to say i said people are getting taller
woooooooorld staaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The most hilarious part is that there are cucked short blacklets there who also laugh along with the tall guy. Zero self awareness :feelskek:

I seriously think you have a mental illness because you keep trying to say i said people are getting taller

You said the younger generation is taller. That implies people are getting taller. Wow you are fucking moron.

LOL does that not imply people are getting taller?

This is what defeat looks like. Just keep moving the goal posts.

"b-b-but tell me where I said people were getting taller."

Last edited:
"You action figure"
Brutal

LOL does that not imply people are getting taller?

This is what defeat looks like. Just keep moving the goal posts.

"b-b-but tell me where I said people were getting taller."
"People are X nowadays"

"So you are saying people were LESS X previously" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You fail at basic logic. Making a non comparative statement about the present doesn't imply anything about the past.

So why don't you just say that 6 feet tall is the average height
Because I was referring to a specific demographic. Dunning kruger moron trying to get a gotcha lmao

keep bumping my thread :dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back