Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another unbelievable curry coper

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
He's going to rope within a year of migrating to North America.

He's going to rope within a year of migrating to North America.
Legit, or will just cope more, shit like I didn't approach enough women, or watch enough Jordan Peterson videos to prep me, etc

JFL @ "This is a start of a beautiful thing"

I havent seen his face/height.

Most likely he will become incel if he isn't the Tamil types cause Tamil types are basically south caucasuan indians.

If he has abo it's over for him
True. I can always tell if someone is a curry. Whether they’re Bengali, Indian, Pakistani, etc. It doesn’t matter because at the end of the day, a curry is a curry. I’ve met a lot of them that cope with thinking they don’t look like curries and I always call them out on it.

Being a curry is a HUGE failo, even if you’re good looking.

Again what is a typical curry exactly cause phenos are different.

A vedda is not a kartainiad.

Again all curries don't look the same
Dude you're the one who's coping if you think North Indians have it as bad as South Indians.

xi786owsp80z.jpg

Their high body fat so not very accurate to tell.

Screenshot 20200306 220953

That's 1 after losing body fat.

Last edited:
He might be a good looking curry, but given how few of those are in existence, its more likely hes a coping North Indian cel.
" Muh north indians are Aryans broooo" until they go to the west and get uber mogged.

Your sig :feelskek:

Is that from his dating site?
He really does need to pull up a chair and start coping with the rest of us
it's from the comments section on this video:

He will be posting here in some time

This fucking guy lololol, I wonder how long it'll be before he's raping some drunk bitch in the back of his cab.

i love curries tbh

ur doing him a favour ngl

And he parted the crowd with one word ,blackpills and society was never the same.

Biggest lie I read there was " I know lots of white women married to India guys"
Who the fuck has ever heard/seen a white women say they are into curries or foids of any race?

Just a virgin not incel xd

Biggest lie I read there was " I know lots of white women married to India guys"
Who the fuck has ever heard/seen a white women say they are into curries or foids of any race?

It's a very common copes among curries (also rices).