Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another thing women are useless at - sport refereeing or umpiring

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
They are useless, most of them get their jobs just because they are women and might have done some amateur refereeing somewhere, and they will cry sexism if they dont get the top job, too bad they humiliate themselves plenty of times

example -

Just Lol @ you for caring about western ZOG sports.

Haven't watched a sports game since Japan got eliminated in the World Cup.

bruh i dont watch even watch sports, this vid and many other videos came up on yt of female referees/ umpiring who fail at their job

bruh i dont watch even watch sports, this vid and many other videos came up on yt of female referees/ umpiring who fail at their job

When I was more of a ZOG bot I remember watching that bitch refereeing my team for the first time.

All the NBA clowns (the players) were acting so beta around her (and the announcers) it was cringe. Probably a subconscious factor of why I stopped watching.

I always thought that western whore was disgusting to look at. Now that I think about it it was probably a big factor in me stopping watching any sports.

Even if you don't watch sports it's still annoying as shit watching obviously unqualified women getting picked ahead of qualified men because she has a vagina. It's the same pretty much everywhere, except of course the shitty jobs that women won't do.

The only reason any foid has a job is because somebody wants to fuck her.. never forget that