Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another thing I miss about the old incelosphere...

If you get into a good relationship you'd get frequent sex, intimate pair ponding, a supporting partner, and end to loneliness, instant boost to social status, people will take you more seriously, you will get more confidence with all these good things happening in your life so you'd be more motivated and better at what you do, etc

The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.

What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation. So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.
Yeah the forum is mostly ruined with lame shit. There used to be a lot of very engaging posts. I did my 5000 warmup rejections and still try here and there and nope. Im not high inhib and never have been. Im just not good enough for whores. I had a soy try to get tough with me the other day and i knocked his faggot glasses off him and he did nothing as his whore was apologizing profusely. In my area i notice betas are what women go for because they can control those faggots. Think about that, im not good enough for holes who take 12 cocks a week. I had one brag to me and show off her snap list of all the dicks she takes once and she spent an hour telling me how ugly i was then wanted to fight me ha. Thats the kinda wondrous trash thats out there to "date" as is they are capable of a single worthwhile thought or anything outside touching their ankles to ears. Even then im repulsed. Nothing intriguing about masculine women who have all the aggression and whoring masculine traits but none of the worthwhile ones like brain cells or loyalty. Online dating today is so bad i tried the other day and its just women hammering away at your flaws when they're reading "livestock not permitted" on the scale and filled with tats and 10 kids by nigger cocks. Fucking sick. Totally no point in writing a slim girl either. 0 response for you. Just wanted to say some of us are here but i lurked here for years is all before joining. I cant handle anymore "reddits"

Last edited:
If you get into a good relationship you'd get frequent sex, intimate pair ponding, a supporting partner, and end to loneliness, instant boost to social status, people will take you more seriously, you will get more confidence with all these good things happening in your life so you'd be more motivated and better at what you do, etc
Useless