Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another thing I miss about the old incelosphere...

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.

What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation. So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.

Where did all these guys go?

Yeah agree, you're not incel if you never got rejected

If you write anything about going on a date with a foid here you will get permabanned

Ascended or roped. Or they just stopped caring. Once you get old your sex drive is basically non-existent.
Guess there's only so much one can talk about and try in this sphere before it becomes old hat.

Because I'd say "younger" incels know that there's no point in being rejected a hundred of times or try plenty of dating apps.

We know that it's pointless, thx to these older generations.

Date:

You have the correct idea.

A male told to chat with Chad-sexuals:

View attachment 555895

View attachment 555896

The woeful state of our mental health system:

View attachment 555897

August 2013? Shannon was in group therapy! Such a lovely coincidence.

View attachment 555900

Autistic? No. Negroid? No. Short? No. Italian? Yes. Amerindian? Yes. French? Yes. German? Yes. Tall? Yes.

View attachment 555902

He overhears the group psychologist speak about Shannon:

"I think George has a crush on Shannon" - George is a fourteen-year-old autistic male.

"Shannon was flirting with Chris. I told those two to cut it out. She made a fake Facebook profile for him."

Intellau drops a pencil...

"Oh yeah, Intellau's medical records say he had a crush on her. We need to keep our voices down"

(Aide) "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend."

Intellau's Commentary:

Oneitis1

Oneitis2

"Shannon is back out of the hospital again. Last time she was in there for about a week"

Cancer

Hide

Hos

Jus

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

Sood

Ap1

More later.

Last edited:
autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried
what is a zoomer?

you can not fault autistic men without good looks for not trying, since they never had a chance. they are more -cel than the people you are talking about (I mean real autists, for example; I have a permanent disability pension, there is no point in trying if you aren't employed)

Where did all these guys go?
Most moved on with their lives and accepted their inceldom. Most have actual careers. Maybe not good ones, but something better than a mcjob.

That and most of them don't want to post on the forum full of the aforementioned smarmy zoomers.

And some probably roped.

Most moved on with their lives and accepted their inceldom. Most have actual careers. Maybe not good ones, but something better than a mcjob.

That and most of them don't want to post on the forum full of the aforementioned smarmy zoomers.

And some probably roped.
Are there other forums or places where they talk about their problems with other oldcels?

Because I'd say "younger" incels know that there's no point in being rejected a hundred of times or try plenty of dating apps.

We know that it's pointless, thx to these older generations.
Or it’s not even worth it. Men go through all the effort of grooming, exercising, making themself attractive, practicing their social skills, etc. just so they can cold approach some stinky hamplanet foid to suck their dick and still get rejected.

What’s the point? It’s not even enough that it’s nearly impossible, but that life completely sucks on the other side too.

Amen.

Moderation and administration ruined this site by letting all the teenager normies in who think they're incel without even having tried to ascend or without having put any effort into at least being a decent, functioning male.

Users here think inceldom is about doing nothing while being pissed about getting no results and then going on incels.is to vent by being as degenerate and retarded as possible. It's sad.

I actually hate most incels.is users even more than I hate reddit users and that's coming from a 31yo khhv ... the incel prototype.
Users here aren't even incels anymore at all.

Last edited:
What's even worse is that these types of posters are also the most active in terms of number of posts per day, because their posts are usually only one or two sentences and zero effort as they just confidently repeat the same talking points over and over again and make no effort to engage in genuine conversation. So they end up drowning out the few quality posters that are on here.
Absolutely. I already said it many times, I even had a suggestion in the suggestions subforum to have a minimum character requirement for posting, but moderation and administration just don't give a flying fuck, they actually value these shitposters because they bring traffic to the site and traffic means money. They love the money more than they love quality of users.

what is a zoomer?

A member of gen z. The cutoff point is disputed but its generally considered to be those born after 1995/1996/1997 but before 2015-2017 (the generation currently being born is "gen alpha").

you can not fault autistic men without good looks for not trying, since they never had a chance. they are more -cel than the people you are talking about (I mean real autists, for example; I have a permanent disability pension, there is no point in trying if you aren't employed)

I don't fault them just for not trying, I fault them for being smug know-it-alls (despite severely lacking life experience) who spam retarded theories, insist everyone is a fakecel if they have one trait they lack, and actively subvert the blackpill.

They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly"
Some people here really think being tall/NT/whatever compensates for an ugly face. Unfortunately not even inceldom is free of larpers:feelsjuice:

Are there other forums or places where they talk about their problems with other oldcels?
Nope. The old incel/protoincel forums are long gone. And like I said, most oldcels eventually just accept their inceldom and move on with their lives. For a while after puahate was shut down I kept in touch with posters from there and while none ascended, most of them ended up in actual careers (that they have redirected their focus on) and left the incelosphere behind. None of them are still working a mcjob like I am, because I'm an exceptional failure being not only ugly as fuck but also very low IQ.

all of these matter, but face matters the most. Pretty simple concept.
Sure, they matter, but one good characteristic will never make up for everything else being below average.

Before dating apps all this incel and redpill shit wasnt even a popular topic. If you were able to date before the invention of the iphone and still had no success you a real truecel.

that's what I meant. All matter. If you have only one, you're fucked anyway.
If you have a good face, but are severely autistic you'll be incel anyway. If you have a good face but are short to the point of midget tier, you also stay incel. Knajjd was an example of that.
It's funny because ITniggers constantly talked about how "pretty" he was JFL. If they met him IRL they'd make fun of him.

Incredibly based. That was how the black pill was created, by men who completed the journey from blue pill, through red pill until they arrived at the black pill. I remember the fervor the book The Game, by Neil Strauss, created. It talked about how balding, chubby, weird, skinny men were able to get stacies from chads through game. It kick started the PUA shit which soon turned into red pill. How I met your Mother was the show of the 2000s that used a lot of PUA content in it with Barney Stinson.

Oldcels lived through all of it. From learning game to self-improvement and arrived at the black pill through trial and error.

Even if my incel brothers are wrong sometimes I will still back them up because it's only us vs. normies

tbh everything about the blackpill has been talked about. there's nothing new . looks matter , personality matters way less than looks so therefore we don't have any more theories about the blackpill . and yeah i agree alot of people here have probably never been rejected .
but that dosen't mean they're fakecels .
seeing ugly people being rejected will give you a good idea about your chances

I agree with you as a 18 year old Zoomer. However I never personally approached because I’ve observed foids I know how they act and I know in a sense how they would react if someone tried asking them out. Tbh if a foid in school isn’t flirting/messing around with you it’s useless to ask them out.

saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!"
Tall guys are fakecel :feelssus: might have to put you on ignore @Zer0/∞

Nope. The old incel/protoincel forums are long gone. And like I said, most oldcels eventually just accept their inceldom and move on with their lives. For a while after puahate was shut down I kept in touch with posters from there and while none ascended, most of them ended up in actual careers (that they have redirected their focus on) and left the incelosphere behind. None of them are still working a mcjob like I am, because I'm an exceptional failure being not only ugly as fuck but also very low IQ.
I see. One thing I've always pondered about these guys is are they virgins or could they/can they get casual none paid sex from time to time?

Last edited:
Thing is. What is there to even talk about? Even FACEandLMS seems dead and has not posted for who knows how long. I loved his Streams, he made a really good case and talked about observable reality.

Meanwhile a lot of people call him a fakecel because he got to date a 3/10 fat single mother at his 30s, it's just a joke. People here have not approached even once. I'm not one to talk either because i did not try my hardest either, but at least i know not to take random statistics at face value.

Inceldom, like other things in life eventually run its course. And it's not like you can talk about this with your friends, family or people you know. If i believed for a second in users here i would not mind having good discussions about incel stuff. But majority of people here are not even incel. So why bother? Just for 3/4 real incels? Eventually we all reach the same place

Tall guys are fakecel :feelssus:

Thank you for providing an example of the exact type of posts/posters I'm talking about.

might have to put you on ignore

Oh no. I don't know what I'll do if some low quality shitposting zoomer puts me on his ignore list. I sure hope other users like the ones I described don't put me on their ignore list because if they do, they'll stop shitting up my threads.

I see. One thing I've always pondered about these guys is are they virgins or could they/can they get casual none paid sex from time to time?
The majority of the first generation of blackpilled incels were truecel KHVs and the ones I kept in touch with after puahate shut down still are, or at least still were when I last talked to them some years ago.

Excellent post. Most of the users here have put it in literally 0 effort and still claim to be incel. They think things will fall in their lap as if they were a woman.

Meanwhile a lot of people call him a fakecel because he got to date a 3/10 fat single mother at his 30s, it's just a joke. People here have not approached even once. I'm not one to talk either because i did not try my hardest either, but at least i know not to take random statistics at face value.

Inceldom, like other things in life eventually run its course. And it's not like you can talk about this with your friends, family or people you know. If i believed for a second in users here i would not mind having good discussions about incel stuff. But majority of people here are not even incel. So why bother? Just for 3/4 real incels? Eventually we all reach the same place
The gatekeeping here is awful. FaceandLMS would've banned because of this date. Incels that get dates can't talk about about their awful dates with hambeats without getting called a fakecel

Thank you for providing an example of the exact type of posts/posters I'm talking about.

Oh no. I don't know what I'll do if some low quality shitposting zoomer puts me on his ignore list. I sure hope other users like the ones I described don't put me on their ignore list because if they do, they'll stop shitting up my threads.
you have bad luck on this one ,he is one of the few high effort posters here XD

Shut your ass grandpa go back to being banned cuck

I've been rejected enough to know that cold approaching is destined to fail.
I've cold approached, with sincerity, at least 20 times, but less than 30.
I have warm approached 4-5 times and got 1 response.

There's a common belief amongst your ilk that posits that 'there must be some combination of words and actions that can get me laid' but trying dozens of times and failing somehow isn't evidence that it's over and there are no techniques or methods that work on strangers.

Imagine you're trying to sell a pair of shoes to a stranger... just walking the streets with a pair of average looking shoes. Would you expect someone to buy them from you? No? Then how could you expect a female stranger to have sex with you if you can't even expect a stranger to buy a pair of shoes from you?

That feeling you get when street bums concoct some sob story for why they need $5 from you is the same feeling women get when they're cold approached.

Last edited:
Yeah that was what I liked about old school cels like FaceandLMS. They were speaking based on vast experience. Today’s cels are just autistic shut ins who talk out of their asses most of the time.

The old incelosphere was dominated by guys who actually had a lot of experience with rejection. Not only did we try online dating, but we also tried social circle game, cold approaching, approaching a wide variety of women in different types of venues, etc. The theories we posited were primarily based on real life experiences and observation.

These days the incelosphere is dominated by autistic basement dwelling zoomers who barely ever tried. Most just tried tinder and maybe asked out a few girls in high school or college. Their theories are based not on experience or observation, but from things they're seen or read online. And yet they confidently assert these theories with an infinite amount of conviction as if they possessed divine knowledge. They'll see a couple videos on tik tok of girls saying they won't date guys under 6'0, and they extrapolate that to "UGLY TALL GUYS ARE FAKECEL EVEN IF THEY HAVE COUNTLESS REJECTIONS, ZERO STANDARDS, HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ARE STILL KHV!". Or they'll see some cherry picked example of an ugly guy with a gf (and he's clearly betabuxxing) and they'll go "OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!!" or "LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED JUST BE NT!". They state "You can't be incel if you have X trait even if you are ugly" and when ugly guys with far more experience (with rejection) say "I'm incel KHV and I have X but I'm ugly and even obese women don't want me, believe me i've tried" they either go "FAKECEL LARP!!!" or they'll just confidently repeat themselves, completely ignoring what was said.

Rare case i admit, this was a high IQ post worth the read, eye opening tbh

The gatekeeping here is awful.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with gatekeeping, in fact the types of posters I described in OP post are now dominant because of a lack of gatekeeping. They should have been gatekeeped out or at least forced to assimilate. The old attitude was that the fakecels were the ones that never tried much.

Now that they have strength in numbers (and by just being louder) they're taking control of the zeitgeist and subverting the blackpill. Then they turn around and say that it's the ugly KHV truecel OGs that are the problem and that they're fakecel because they happen to have one trait that they lack and blame their inceldom on.

You should see me. I was always treated like a 2/10, I tried being nice but was always a joke. If you’re a sub 4 your theory doesn’t hold. Above 5, I agree with you

He’s 6’1
JFL wtf. why does it feel like there's more tallfags here than manlet incels? sometimes i feel like the only manlet here

I agree with you as a 18 year old Zoomer. However I never personally approached because I’ve observed foids I know how they act and I know in a sense how they would react if someone tried asking them out. Tbh if a foid in school isn’t flirting/messing around with you it’s useless to ask them out.
this, they'll act shallow and dry around you no matter how much you try if your undesired, it's pointless. also noticing if a foid is interested in you they to look for as much for ur attention or react in a positive demeanor if you interact with them, from what i heard.

You should see me. I was always treated like a 2/10, I tried being nice but was always a joke. If you’re a sub 4 your theory doesn’t hold. Above 5, I agree with you
I could argue you don't know you're truly sub4 unless you've been rejected a certain number of times, but if you were called ugly enough times then that's good enough to be considered truecel in my book even if you don't have that many rejections.

That said, as long as you aren't behaving like the types of posters I described in the OP post, then I have no beef with you.

I can’t stand tge JBW obsessed ethnics but im still glad the incel movement is growing even if the generation is a a lot of stupid edgy kids that haven’t matured yet

JFL wtf. why does it feel like there's more tallfags here than manlet incels? sometimes i feel like the only manlet here
Most height polls have consistently shown that 30%-35% of the forum are 6’0 or above

Most height polls have consistently shown that 30%-35% of the forum are 6’0 or above
it's funny, because in the us, men who are 6'0 and above are in the top 10% of men. so there is way more tallfags here than irl. and then when you factor in all the ethnicels here who are from countries where the average height is way lower... holy shit this place is full of moggers