Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another teen PDA ruined my week

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Ive been quite busy this past week, had a few deadlines, being learning some French and just keeping myself occupied with so much things.

On Thursday the UK was placed into a 4 week lockdown which meant Gyms have had to close sadly.
Therefore, I decided to go for a run, however I had planned to go when it's VERY VERY dark as my local park has absolutely no lighting and if you get stabbed: you're dead as nobody will find you until the next morning: I have no desire to live so if I get stabbed; it's a win.

Another benefit of running at night is how empty THE PARK SHOULD BE AT SUCH A TIME.

I had just finished my 2 laps and on a bench I faintly saw a figure. Oh it's probably some guy smoking cannabis, whatever. As I got closer, I realised it was 2 figures. A boy and a girl. They couldn't have been over 15 (based on height). Just there. Making out.

CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7 1

I wanted to just yell at them, but I couldn't. I wanted to repeatedly smash her face into the pavement for ruining what has been an ok week for me.
I've only thought about killing myself twice this week which is a huge improvement over the daily urge to die but they HAD TO RUIN IT.

WHY!?

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE REMINDED ABOUT MY CIRCUMSTANCES. THAT BOY WILL GROW UP TO BE CONFIDENT DUE TO THE ABUNDANT HISTORY OF PAST POSITIVE EXPERIENCES. TEEN LOVE. MEANWHILE ALL I HAVE MEMORIES OF IS BULLYING AND MISERY.

FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just wanted to Vent.
I hope i get fucking cancer or some shit.
LET. ME. DIE

Im extremely sorry you had to experience this.

20200216 041311

Fucking. Brutal.

How awful. :feelsbadman: Had Coronavirus symptoms myself this past 2 weeks.. been fantasising about never waking up from sleeping. It really sucks that the gyms are closing here. At least I have a treadmill at home because I literally hate going outside and being forced to look at happy retards going about their lives like there is nothing wrong.

Seeing PDA is a nightmare

Hello fellow BritCel

Ive been quite busy this past week, had a few deadlines, being learning some French and just keeping myself occupied with so much things.

On Thursday the UK was placed into a 4 week lockdown which meant Gyms have had to close sadly.
Therefore, I decided to go for a run, however I had planned to go when it's VERY VERY dark as my local park has absolutely no lighting and if you get stabbed: you're dead as nobody will find you until the next morning: I have no desire to live so if I get stabbed; it's a win.

Another benefit of running at night is how empty THE PARK SHOULD BE AT SUCH A TIME.

I had just finished my 2 laps and on a bench I faintly saw a figure. Oh it's probably some guy smoking cannabis, whatever. As I got closer, I realised it was 2 figures. A boy and a girl. They couldn't have been over 15 (based on height). Just there. Making out.

View attachment 367711

I wanted to just yell at them, but I couldn't. I wanted to repeatedly smash her face into the pavement for ruining what has been an ok week for me.
I've only thought about killing myself twice this week which is a huge improvement over the daily urge to die but they HAD TO RUIN IT.

WHY!?

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE REMINDED ABOUT MY CIRCUMSTANCES. THAT BOY WILL GROW UP TO BE CONFIDENT DUE TO THE ABUNDANT HISTORY OF PAST POSITIVE EXPERIENCES. TEEN LOVE. MEANWHILE ALL I HAVE MEMORIES OF IS BULLYING AND MISERY.

FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just wanted to Vent.
I hope i get fucking cancer or some shit.
LET. ME. DIE
You should have punched him and then taken his foid by force.

You should have punched him and then taken his foid by force.
Wouldn't have changed anything, it's when you grow up that you need those experiences to get confidence, positive feedback from the opposite sex and life experiences. As adults it's too late, the ship has sailed a long time ago.

Kind of the same thing with autism, why do you think all the help is dedicated to childens and foids? Because they can change due to positive feedback from society and everybody, while a man just LDAR alone until death.