Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another teehee fucking retard foid moment

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
IMG 4549

Guy asks foid a simple question about hER shirt. She proceeds to remind him of his virgin status in an insulting way at 15 YO. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:
This fucking beta low T cuck said “I deserved it tbh :soy: :soy: :soy:
AND THE FUCKING COMMENTS: :soy: :soy:

IMG 4552

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: OMG QUEENNN
IMG 4556
IMG 4553
IMG 4555

The sheer number of likes on that post is fucking insane at 500K. All foids and normies accurately showing the clown fucking society that we live in where a boy not even a fucking man can be insulted for being a virgin and made fun of and laughed at. What a fucking joke

Attachments

• IMG_4556.jpeg
    IMG_4556.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Humans will dig their grave to their demise

every single person that likes those comments making fun of him deserves a painful end

Is he hearting those comments?

These are the same people who are like "Why do you care about your virginity and relationships so much?"

One of the reasons is this shit. You get clowned on for being a virgin or not having a relationship (keep in mind this nigga was fucking 15)

Also the guy who made this video is cucked too.

Fym you deserved it?

Over for humiliationkinkcels

Fucking cuck imagine hearting those comments

KILL ALL CUCKS

In an ideal world he would have smacked her across her face and would have been praised by those around him.

In an ideal world he would have smacked her across her face and would have been praised by those around him.
Only 50 years ago this would’ve been the case. The teachers would have also excluded the whore and told her parents about her vulgar filthy whore mouth

he's such a cuck that he probably made that all up

I don't have sympathy when normscum is attacked since they don't have sympathy for undesirable males and lack basic human decency.

One of the reasons is this shit. You get clowned on for being a virgin or not having a relationship (keep in mind this nigga was fucking 15)
Meh tbf if normies want to bitch at you they can always make up a reason

most people dislike being virgins bc they want to fuck

not bc preteen girls couldn't say mean things abt them jfl who even listens to what preteen foids have to say

And these are the "people" calling us pathetic losers

Typical foid worship. If the roles reversed there would be harsh consequences for the guy

If putin doesn't launch the fucking nukes soon I'm gonna be pissed :feelstastyman:

There's no point in interacting with females if you don't have Chad tier looks

View attachment 1190068
Guy asks foid a simple question about hER shirt. She proceeds to remind him of his virgin status in an insulting way at 15 YO. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:

View attachment 1190071
View attachment 1190074View attachment 1190075View attachment 1190076
The sheer number of likes on that post is fucking insane at 500K. All foids and normies accurately showing the clown fucking society that we live in where a boy not even a fucking man can be insulted for being a virgin and made fun of and laughed at. What a fucking joke
I want to bathe them in fire

I simply womt talk to foids wearing band t shirts cuz they're just pretending, they rarely ever listens to good shits

View attachment 1190068

View attachment 1190071
View attachment 1190074View attachment 1190075View attachment 1190076

post video