Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another teacher fucks her underage student.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Teacher had 'sexual relationship with boy under 14 for THREE YEARS until he called police begging for help' - Breaking911

HOUSTON – An ex-teacher at Tomball Intermediate School in Texas is accused of having a years-long sexual relationship with a child after police were alerted by the victim, a former student of Tomball Intermediate School.

31-year-old Marka Lee Bodine was arrested on Saturday and charged with “continuous sexual abuse of a child, under the age of 14.”

Marka-Bodine.jpeg

This is such a daily occurs that at this point we should have a separate sub-forum to post these incidents.

Also guaranteed she won't get any jail time.

That kid mogs me badly

Help! She kegled my wereee!

It hurts! Waaa!

THREE YEARS!​

Chad boys problems...

sexhaver problems

I’m sure she won’t even face jail time

She won’t even do any hard time in jail. Maybe a few years at most. It seems the boy liked it and fucked up by telling someone about it. If it was the other way around they’d get at least a decade. Fuck this foid loving world.

why is it always white foids?

She'll get a slap on the wrist.
And the kid will get "Ayeeee bro, you da legend who fucked our teacher ayeeeeeeee cool."

Damn the boy called for help because she is drainnjng him faster than he can replenish it.

Help! She kegled my wereee!

It hurts! Waaa!

THREE YEARS!​

Chad boys problems...
i'm fine with these bitches getting snitched on, problem is they don't do real time

I wonder what caused chad jr to finally go to police after three years and not immediately?

14, wow. What's next are they gonna start sexing up the kinder gardens?

Blackpilled & mogged again
F88817B0 FF18 4791 B3D8 ADB10F72D674

probably lured in with sex but then she probably turned crazy and the boy got the fuck out

Whore raped a kid half her age.

The most brutal thing besides the rape of a kid: there are thousands of men her age and she literally risked going to prison because she was hungry for mini-chad cock that all these men couldn't provide because she thinks of them as subhuman.

I bet she loved sucking his teen chad dick, fucking slut.

Just be born chad

Fuck this horrible society. It could not collapse any faster.

Stacey are fed up with Chads now they also want Chad's kids

I bet she gets a shorter sentence compared to when men do the same thing.

White girl that started reaching late 20s, early 30s and realized that the wall was approaching fast so decided that teenage boys would sleep with her when the men of her age wouldn't.

They're not going to show his face because he's a victim of sexual abuse and a minor.
Oh he means mogging as in sex having. I thought he meant looks-wise.

Why is it never me

She won’t even do any hard time in jail. Maybe a few years at most. It seems the boy liked it and fucked up by telling someone about it. If it was the other way around they’d get at least a decade. Fuck this foid loving world.
Yep.

That and I bet the cunt won’t even be branded a “sex offender” for life as would be the case if it was a male teacher fucking some young and willing prime JB.

If she avoids jail or prison time it will either just all be swept quietly under the rug or because you know? “Reasons” etc, etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 437197
They already do...

At a library near YOU!
That wolf looks sexy as fuck though. Should of used those badly taxidermy pictures.
7EDA072C 44E8 46D5 B6A9 88E8A62B37BB

She will get like 3 months prison and 2 year community service in an offenders program. The law system is a joke.

I would have enjoyed every second of the abuse but that's not the point. I'm sure even 13/14 year old school girls who fuck their teachers enjoy it as much as the Chadlets. The point is about punishment. Men get 20 years in Prison and RSO for downloading pics from Deepweb but women get 90 days for crimes like this. Fuck this justice system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back