Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Another tale from College

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
By the time this story happened, I was already being bullied pretty heavily almost every time I was in college. I was in complete denial at first, believing it was banter but only after I finished college did I fully accept that it was bullying.

We were sitting down listening to the ethnic foid tutor who was explaining what this weeks assignment was going to be. She went through it in detail, not stopping while my bullies, who were always positioned opposite me from across the room so that they could see my every move, were actively mimicking my autistic mannerisms in a mocking manner. I hadn’t been diagnosed at this point. Anyway the tutor turned around from her board and mentioned one of the programs we were to use to complete our assignment and she gave a brief, but detailed explanation into what the program can do, specifically about the manipulation of images.

Then from across the class, one of my bullies said something to the tutor and the entire class started laughing and looking at me. I hadn’t heard exactly what he had said but I knew it was aimed at me. Then everyone went silent, looking at me as if they were waiting for a witty response. I was a jestermaxxer at this point as it was the only way for me to gain popularity as I had no conversational skills and I rarely left the home other than for the long trip to college. I turned to the guy sitting next to me and inquired what he said about me and he said more or less out loud “he’s trying to say that you’re ugly”. I heard sniggers at this point.

My heart fucking sank. This was a massive blackpill, especially in regards to my looks as I was beginning to wonder why girls weren’t talking to me or were attracted to me at this stage in my life. I had low self esteem and little confidence (still don’t) and to hear that this bully of mine had made a joke about my looks just ruined me. This was the first time anyone had more or less directly called me an ugly person, at least from what I can recall at the time of typing this all out.

Anyway, I just turned to him and called him a name under my breathe and expected the tutor to carry on but she intentionally mocked me by waiting for an extra few seconds before continuing explaining the assignment. I looked across the class and my bully and his cunt friend had a shit eating grin on both of their faces. The ethnic foids perpendicularly seated near to them were giggling and were probably soaking wet at this display of dominance and were amused at my submissiveness towards the situation. I wasn’t mentally strong enough at the time to come back with an insult of scintillating wit and courage or to stand up to confront my bully directly out of fear of being hurt, beaten in a 2 on 1 confrontation or just outright laughed at for even attempting to fight back against this perpetrator.

What really hurt me though was the fact that the tutor didn’t even scold or confront the guy on his comment, knowing full well that it was insulting and hurtful to me. A tutor is supposed to initiate disciplinary measures when something like this occurs yet she did NOTHING about the situation. She even turned to me like the rest of the class did and waited for my response to my bully. It wouldn’t surprise me if she liked his malicious words and was attracted to his dark triad like demeanour. She probably said “see me after class for some head”.

The irony was that outside of the class window there was a notice board with lots of pinned posts and one of them talked about the college having a zero tolerance policy towards bullying. Can you believe that shit? What a fucking joke. I hated college and I’m happy that it’s over. One of the main reasons I left education was out of fear of other people, and I feared being bullied in university like I was in college, if I ever went there. I never did.

Last edited:
Hope everyone in your college dies a painful, grueling and agonizing death ( in IRL, not in minecraft)

What kind of autism do u have?

Last edited:
Hope everyone in your college dies a painful, grueling and agonizing death ( in IRL, not in minecraft)

High functioning Asperger’s syndrome according to my diagnosis.

ER did nothing wrong, got rid of some possible abusers.

Getting called ugly irl is always brutal.
Its weird to think that I eventually got used to being called ugly. At this point its something to be expected.

ER did nothing wrong, got rid of some possible abusers.
I sure hope so. Fuck bullies.
Getting called ugly irl is always brutal.
Its weird to think that I eventually got used to being called ugly. At this point its something to be expected.
See the thing was, I never thought I was an ugly guy. I’m blonde and blue eyed, pale skinned. Usually my features would be deemed “attractive” but I guessed at that stage I was just getting unlucky and put it down to my quiet demeanour. I guess I really was ugly after all.

That zero tolerence to buylling is all face just like how they want you to act difderently when ofsted or something comes. I was only bullied by a popular autistic IQ mogger back when I was beta but I made him cry too and when he moved school he had no friends there.

By the time this story happened, I was already being bullied pretty heavily almost every time I was in college. I was in complete denial at first, believing it was banter but only after I finished college did I fully accept that it was bullying.

We were sitting down listening to the ethnic foid tutor who was explaining what this weeks assignment was going to be. She went through it in detail, not stopping while my bullies, who were always positioned opposite me from across the room so that they could see my every move, were actively mimicking my autistic mannerisms in a mocking manner. I hadn’t been diagnosed at this point. Anyway the tutor turned around from her board and mentioned one of the programs we were to use to complete our assignment and she gave a brief, but detailed explanation into what the program can do, specifically about the manipulation of images.

Then from across the class, one of my bullies said something to the tutor and the entire class started laughing and looking at me. I hadn’t heard exactly what he had said but I knew it was aimed at me. Then everyone went silent, looking at me as if they were waiting for a witty response. I was a jestermaxxer at this point as it was the only way for me to gain popularity as I had no conversational skills and I rarely left the home other than for the long trip to college. I turned to the guy sitting next to me and inquired what he said about me and he said more or less out loud “he’s trying to say that you’re ugly”. I heard sniggers at this point.

My heart fucking sank. This was a massive blackpill, especially in regards to my looks as I was beginning to wonder why girls weren’t talking to me or were attracted to me at this stage in my life. I had low self esteem and little confidence (still don’t) and to hear that this bully of mine had made a joke about my looks just ruined me. This was the first time anyone had more or less directly called me an ugly person, at least from what I can recall at the time of typing this all out.

Anyway, I just turned to him and called him a name under my breathe and expected the tutor to carry on but she intentionally mocked me by waiting for an extra few seconds before continuing explaining the assignment. I looked across the class and my bully and his cunt friend had a shit eating grin on both of their faces. The ethnic foids perpendicularly seated near to them were giggling and were probably soaking wet at this display of dominance and were amused at my submissiveness towards the situation. I wasn’t mentally strong enough at the time to come back with an insult of scintillating wit and courage or to stand up to confront my bully directly out of fear of being hurt, beaten in a 2 on 1 confrontation or just outright laughed at for even attempting to fight back against this perpetrator.

What really hurt me though was the fact that the tutor didn’t even scold or confront the guy on his comment, knowing full well that it was insulting and hurtful to me. A tutor is supposed to initiate disciplinary measures when something like this occurs yet she did NOTHING about the situation. She even turned to me like the rest of the class did and waited for my response to my bully. It wouldn’t surprise me if she liked his malicious words and was attracted to his dark triad like demeanour. She probably said “see me after class for some head”.

The irony was that outside of the class window there was a notice board with lots of pinned posts and one of them talked about the college having a zero tolerance policy towards bullying. Can you believe that shit? What a fucking joke. I hated college and I’m happy that it’s over. One of the main reasons I left education was out of fear of other people, and I feared being bullied in university like I was in college, if I ever went there. I never did.
If your college actually enforced a zero tolerance policy, both you and they would be punished. Be thankful it doesn't.

If your college actually enforced a zero tolerance policy, both you and they would be punished. Be thankful it doesn't.
Why would I be punished? I was the one getting bullied. I never bullied or hurt anyone.

So weird to hear these bullying stories in college. These were typical in high school, but in my experience, once in college people at least acted mature.

So weird to hear these bullying stories in college. These were typical in high school, but in my experience, once in college people at least acted mature.
I’m from the UK so college to me is like high school.

Why would I be punished? I was the one getting bullied. I never bullied or hurt anyone.
They don't fucking care. In the US, it is very common for a victim to get a punishment because he was defending himself from a bully. It is the same kind of retarded bureaucracy as being thrown in the looney bin because you told your therapist you wanted to kill yourself.

They don't fucking care. In the US, it is very common for a victim to get a punishment because he was defending himself from a bully. It is the same kind of retarded bureaucracy as being thrown in the looney bin because you told your therapist you wanted to kill yourself.
So there’s really nothing you can do to defend yourself and you can only hope that you stop getting bullied.

So college isn't the same as university for you? Where I am everyone minds their own business. As an incel, you are basically a ghost at school.

I always think about stuff that happened and how I could have reacted differently. Imagine you would go back in time with your mindset right now.

I always think about stuff that happened and how I could have reacted differently. Imagine you would go back in time with your mindset right now.
I’d be better prepared to handle shit being thrown at me, I know that much.

Looks like you are/were living in the nightmare.

Can you muay thai maxx and virtually "decapitate" one of the bullies next time he put a finger/attention on you?

Last edited:
I can picture the smug expression on his face after he fired his shots at you.

Bullies know their boundaries full well. Many tutors actually participate in bullying. My former teacher (30yo German slut, very pretty, busty with an enormous ass and tits, a walking wank-rag for every male student) laughed at me when another student pointed out my surly demeanor.

They literally mocked me while I was there with them. School sucks ass when you're incel. I know how you feel, brother. I had to watch every day how downtrodden incels like me were bullied at school while the bullies were living their best lives with their Stacy girlfriends and what not.

Fuck them. Damn them to hell.

Looks like you are/were living in the nightmare.

Can you muay thai maxx and virtually "decapitate" one of the bullies next time he put a finger/attention on you?
Nope, I’d still get my arse kicked. One of my bullies heightmogged me so I was intimidated.

Bullies know their boundaries full well. Many tutors actually participate in bullying. My former teacher (30yo German slut, very pretty, busty with an enormous ass and tits, a walking wank-rag for every male student) laughed at me when another student pointed out my surly demeanor.

They literally mocked me while I was there with them. School sucks ass when you're incel. I know how you feel, brother. I had to watch every day how downtrodden incels like me were bullied at school while the bullies were living their best lives with their Stacy girlfriends and what not.

Fucking foid and bully scum. They’re evil and there really is no justice in this world.

Last edited:

Also had female teachers laughing at me. Brutal. Fuck. One of them got a brain tumor and the entire class gave her a grouphug, they were crying and shit. I was standing on the side. No way I'm going to support someone that has treated me worse than dog shit for years. If I had come across her in a burning car wreck I wouldn't have budged an inch.

I was bullied by a Chemistry 30 year old foid teacher in front of the class multiple times too. She was clearly hated me for being an ugly(those days I did not understand fully to what degree I was less than average ) class outcast.
It was brutal and I was too dumb and too high unhib to react back and was just trying to keep everything low while adding one scar after another on my heart and soul.

Last edited:
I’m from the UK so college to me is like high school.
I thought that only was the case for shithole countries like mine.
S1200

Damn that was hard to read ngl. That sucks man. The fact that there are people who exist in this world that feed off doing this to other people is disgusting.

20200228 135205

Also had female teachers laughing at me. Brutal. Fuck. One of them got a brain tumor and the entire class gave her a grouphug, they were crying and shit. I was standing on the side. No way I'm going to support someone that has treated me worse than dog shit for years. If I had come across her in a burning car wreck I wouldn't have budged an inch.
Brutal. It's like we're never even given a chance to prove ourselves.
Fucking foid and bully scum. They’re evil and there really is no justice in this world.
Precisely. There's no justice. And guess what. The most outspoken opponents of bullying are holes who think they were bullied themselves. I will always go apeshit crazy at a foid that considers being called out for having big tits 'bullying'.

Brutal. It's like we're never even given a chance to prove ourselves.

Precisely. There's no justice. And guess what. The most outspoken opponents of bullying are holes who think they were bullied themselves. I will always go apeshit crazy at a foid that considers being called out for having big tits 'bullying'.
That shit pisses me the fuck off. Same with holes who claim they’re depressed like get the fuck out of here roast beef. Chad not hitting up your DM’s fast enough doesn’t = depression. They have no idea what it’s like to be depressed.

Fucking lel, bitches be manipulating the fabric of reality like Dr. Strange lmao. At first they are proud because they tit-mog all the other foids and later on it suddenly becomes "bullying" jfl.

Toilets contributed nothing for advancement of the humanity and should be all put into the places they are initially belong too(kitchens, cheap labor factories, collective farms, etc). All teachers should be always male, no exceptions for unhuman bitchy c*nts.

Some people deserve to be lined up and shot.

The anti bullying notice was probably there for racism, misogyny, lgbt etc. Not foor lookism/heightism bullying.

That’s interesting