Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another summer as a black teencel, wasted.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
A few months ago when school let out for summer, I thought this would be that summer. I thought this would be that summer where my parents would let me go outside to find friends, get a girl, and maybe even get laid.

Except, none of that occurred. I was locked up inside, forced to study for the SAT; going outside was “dangerous”, my abusive helicopter parents said, because I’d be mugged or killed if I went outside. I listened to the parties down the street from me at night, watched people enjoy their 4th of July, overheard teens my age running freely throughout the neighborhood with their friends and girlfriends — and no parental supervision... all this while I was locked in doors, only allowed to go outside to go to the library, or buy food.

As a teencel, I live in an instagram era, and it’s far more easier for girls to find boys that are above their looksmax, instead of dating their looksmax, they go after them.

Around late July, I finally gave up on listening to the bluepilled bullshit spewed on IT, and began watching Eggman and Hamudi Ebalz; along with this, I watched a few videos from black incels (just like me) such as Kent (RIP) and Oreoman, and so on and so forth. I realized that it was truly over.

On August 13th, 2019, I finally joined incels.co, after giving up all hope - and rightfully so. It won’t be too long until high school is over, and then I’ll most likely have to pull out a loan from the bank for college and endlessly wageslave, but with nobody by my side to even care for.

As it starts to settle in as now being October, and the weather starting to change... I have to prepare myself for another depressing winter season - where all of my bullies and tormentors get to sleep with their girlfriends in a nice, hot, room, while I freeze up by myself, alone, once more. :feelscry:

I worked bro
trying to move out as soon as possible
Watch BlackIntrovert TV, he is another red/blackpilled youtuber

Cool bro, keep doing shit bro u gotta get independent. didn’t know you used to browse IT, must have sucked being bluepilled

It's sad how traditionally happy events are the exact opposite for incels. VVS is another blackcel youtuber you should checkout

Just use your BBC to try and snag some foid who has a fetish.

giphy.gif

As an older blackcel to a younger blackcel all I have to say is: you better get used to it kid because it doesn't get better. Atleast not if you truly are unlucky like me.

Dont worry OP, it'll get better. Keep your chin up :y'all:.

Disclaimer: It'll only get better if you're a 8.5/10 Tyrone (minimum, otherwise safe to say its over and instead of chin up; try chin hugging rope.

Dont worry OP, it'll get better. Keep your chin up :y'all:.

Disclaimer: It'll only get better if you're a 8.5/10 Tyrone (minimum, otherwise safe to say its over and instead of chin up; try chin hugging rope.

:feelsrope: