Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AnothER streamER bullied for his looks aftER “face reveal” and has continuously lost subscribERs in the year since then

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/arfdj18EN0k?si=rb_WqydUXtIyio_V

Read the comments, thousands of commentERs litERally admitting that the streamER named “Dream” was bullied for his LOOKS (NOT his “bad pERsonality” as IT normies would suggest), and these commentERs are expressing sympathy for him.

Oh but I thought that this a picture pERfect Disney fairytale world of “fairness”, whERe people get rewarded for their hard work and “good pERsonality”, cos that’s what IncelTears (IT) continue to preach

Turns out we wERe right all along and that we’ve been right this whole time. Fucking hate IT, bunch of rats and cockroaches who should be tortured and then executed

Last edited:
The moment you understand the "rules" of the game, just stay in your fucking room.

The moment you understand the "rules" of the game, just stay in your fucking room.

I don’t even blame hikkikomori for staying in their rooms. This toxic world will either directly kill you, or make you insane to the point you kill yourself and/or kill othER(s).

Last edited:
Oh but I thought that this a picture pERfect Disney fairytale world of “fairness”, whERe people get rewarded for their hard work and “good pERsonality”, cos that’s what IncelTears (IT) continue to preach

There's a lot of bullshit that IncelTears has personally said and secondhandedly advocated for. But did they ever say this? I don't know that they did.

There's a lot of bullshit that IncelTears has personally said and secondhandedly advocated for. But did they ever say this? I don't know that they did.

I nevER said that they explicitly said this, you stupid retard

But that’s the idea and message that they continue to spread, in attempts to discredit the truth behind our own arguments.

Grow a brain dumbfuck

I nevER said that they explicitly said this, you stupid retard

But that’s the idea and message that they continue to spread, in attempts to discredit the truth behind our own arguments.

Grow a brain dumbfuck

But that's crucial to your argument. What if you misunderstand the message they're spreading? What if the message is, instead, "Yes lookism exists but you shouldn't feel the way you feel about it?"

In all honesty it was a lose lose either drag more and your teen foids lose interest or show yourself with your ultimate downfall
There was a voice youtuber foids used to fetishieze to him in maximum he never did face reveal just hand reveals and hes pretty forgotten today
Face reaper will come wethere you like it or not

But that's crucial to your argument. What if you misunderstand the message they're spreading? What if the message is, instead, "Yes lookism exists but you shouldn't feel the way you feel about it?"

Nice try. But I dont think I’ve evER seen any “real” IncelTears membER say this.

At most I’ve read them say “looks mattER, but pERsonality mattERs MORE”, which is a statement somewhat “closER to the truth”, but still nowhERe near “complete truth”.

If any “membER” has evER said anything completely blackpilled (logical and truthful), they get downvoted to oblivion, banned from the sub and maybe even banned from the reddit platform entirely

You sound like an IncelTears membER yourself, are you sure you’re not one of them?

The fact that a bluepilled cuck like yourself has been allowed to stay on this forum for so long, just shows how ovER it really is for this forum

Last edited:
Nice try. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen any genuine IncelTears membER say this.

At most I’ve read them say “looks mattER, but pERsonality mattERs MORE”, which is a statement somewhat “closER to the truth”, but still nowhERe near “complete truth”.

If any “membER” has evER said anything completely blackpilled (logical and truthful), they get downvoted to oblivion, banned from the sub and maybe even banned from the reddit platform entirely

You sound like an IncelTears membER yourself, are you sure you’re not one of them?

The fact that a bluepilled cuck like yourself has been allowed to stay on this forum for so long, just shows how ovER it really is for this forum

Because I have more to contribute than anger.

IncelTears is not a place for discussing the issues of lookism, yes. They're not actually going to address it, that's not what they care about. But not sticking up for the ugly is not the same as saying "The ugly don't have it that bad."

You wanna know who actually is saying the things you claim? Bikerbats. Take your rage out on him. But don't jump to conclusions about what people mean until you've heard them say it.

Its ridiculous how Gynocentric this world has become . Your skills or capabilitys dont mattER when your Ugly ( when It comes to sOcIaL Media )

I don’t even blame hikkikomori for staying in their rooms. This toxic world will either directly kill your, or make you insane to the point you kill yourself and/or kill othER(s).
Yeah and they will call that a "pathological (you)" problem, anywhere you go. Doesn´t matter.

Why even give a fuck ?
when everything will be as indifferent as the ant that gets squashed at the sidewalk.

I don’t even blame hikkikomori for staying in their rooms. This toxic world will either directly kill you, or make you insane to the point you kill yourself and/or kill othER(s).
You either won or lost. You will know very soon after puberty on which side you ended up, and god forbid if it is the incel side. You might as well kill yourself because your life will be shit and there will be no end to your suffering. It surprises me how long humanity has survived, to be honest. I think that the internet is now clearly showing the difference between people's lives.

When Cobrak did a voice reveal, I kind of lost interest in him. And he was my childhood icon.

When Cobrak did a voice reveal, I kind of lost interest in him. And he was my childhood icon.

Brutal, people even judge othER people by their voice in addition to their looks.

NevER began for voice-cels

To defame him they made a bunch of disingenuous assertions that he was a rapist pedophile. Notice how they made those claims once he showed his face? None of those allegations were going around when he had 10+ million subs and no one knew what he looked like. If you look creepy or ugly, people will assume you're felon.

The fact that normies and foids expected a minecraft youtuber to be a chad says everything.

Not saying your wrong about his looks but he was bullied for a while before the face reveal and he mostly loses subscribers due to his lacking uploads and child grooming allegations

If this is about dream this is already years old

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back