Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another shitty day going to shit school with normies.

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
SO, today I was in the dining hall for lunch and I was waiting in line to bulk up, but of course I am trying to my mind my own business in world that hates me. However, the world just can't leave me alone. I noticed that the women serving food was being overly kind to the chad in front of me, and I wondered if she was a nice foid who would treat anyone the same no matter their face. When I got to the counter, she had a look of digust when she saw my wimpy frame. She grabbed my plate and told me she was giving me extra since I am too fucking small!:feelsrope:AFter all of that, I could barely eat the slop. My life is terrible.I cant even eat inFUCKING PEACE!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

fellow youngcel not reading who is the anime foid in your avi?

God damn kids.is

Animefags should be publicly executed

bro you still have time. You are not even an incel yet:feelzez:
meh you see my family have all had early sex lives and foids loved them then theres me foids bully me and call me ugly tell me its over and that i will die virgin hell even the boys im around tell me that i have been rated 5 to 4 out of 10 by everyone i knew hell even an AI gave me a rating of 5

meh you see my family have all had early sex lives and foids loved them then theres me foids bully me and call me ugly tell me its over and that i will die virgin hell even the boys im around tell me that i have been rated 5 to 4 out of 10 by everyone i knew hell even an AI gave me a rating of 5
thats brutal but you could be tyrone if you can figure out how to rap and get to 6'2, most tyrones are ugly but still tyrones

ur still young give it time. ur not truecel yet

thats brutal but you could be tyrone if you can figure out how to rap and get to 6'2, most tyrones are ugly but still tyrones
yeah all i can do is try to looksmaxx and become in the 7 or 8 range and hope i can be the generic exotic black male with a lot of money

what is keeping u alive
hope of looksmaxxing fixing my uglyness + i might be able to get into college and socialmaxx and ascend through social circle. but if i go through college and still have no friends, or don't even get into college at all, then i'm roping

hope of looksmaxxing fixing my uglyness + i might be able to get into college and socialmaxx and ascend through social circle. but if i go through college and still have no friends, or don't even get into college at all, then i'm roping
i try and have hope too. try and join some clubs and gymaxx. That is what i am trying to do. i hope it will work. good luck getting into college and ascending brother.

i try and have hope too. try and join some clubs and gymaxx. That is what i am trying to do. i hope it will work. good luck getting into college and ascending brother.
wtf kind of clubs can I go to where I can find people my age? (18-22) let alone make friends in a club, jfl that doesnt really seem possible

wtf kind of clubs can I go to where I can find people my age? (18-22) let alone make friends in a club, jfl that doesnt really seem possible
I was talking about going to school clubs. Are you in HS?

how aree you going to get into college then?
I'm doing an online program to catch up and finish high school, if i finish it in time before the summer break ends then i can probably get into college when the next school year starts