Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another rot weekend

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Friday night approaching and my sisters dressing up to spend the night fucking around, they'll probably return monday at 1am.

Me? Oh you know just ROTTING in my room.

At this point I am convinced the life of a non nt male could be described as comfy :feelsautistic:
Just gonna spend the weekend working out, gaming, sleeping and eating good food tbh.

Those fucking whores you need to rape them and teach your sister a lesson to respect incels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

same parents, same genetic lineage, but they get to party, fuck, and reproduce because they were born XX while you got XY.

same parents, same genetic lineage, but they get to party, fuck, and reproduce because they were born XX while you got XY.
I even have better features than them, but it doesn't matter ofc, average foid life will always beat average male life