Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another ricecel coper

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1318ilk/be_proud_of_progress_some_historical_perspective/

It gives me some peace to know that historically, Asian women dating out is literally nothing. I'm almost positive that dating out will equalize within 20-30 years, plus, there's like a billion Chinese people. A few hundred thousand Asians dating out is nothing in the grand scheme of things, although it definitely sucks ass for us today.

Cope

In reality Asian birthrates are already collapsing and combined with rampant hapafication that will make them go extinct even faster than whites. In just a few generations all that will be left of Asians is a tiny irrelevant mongrel race.

A throwaway account for a reason

cucked now and he will get cucked in the futur
they keep leting their women out of japan and china and they will only chase white cocku. if you want to stop this shit then don't let these whores out of the country, bitch

1:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

why you dont want rices to gain more SMV?

why you dont want rices to gain more SMV?
They would gain SMV if they stopped dreaming of a great future and actually started doing something to prevent getting cucked like chaining their foids up in the kitchen.

They would gain SMV if they stopped dreaming of a great future and actually started doing something to prevent getting cucked like chaining their foids up in the kitchen.
isnt kpop is already boosting their SMV?

isnt kpop is already boosting their SMV?

Re: Kids are being raised into babies. (Discussion/Rant)
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146392681Friday, September 19, 2014 7:50 PM CDT
"If someone keeps kicking you, tell him to stop, if he continues. Beat him up." Absence of self-restraint combined with violent tendencies will very likely lead to more problems then it would have otherwise, if the person is attacking the other person after they've ceased attacking then it's not "Self-Defense".

Probably the most bluepilled subreddit ever. Like cumskin or noodle foids give a shit about any of that. They'll listen to kpop and then go fuck their 6'4" Aryan bf.

Probably the most bluepilled subreddit ever. Like cumskin or noodle foids give a shit about any of that. They'll listen to kpop and then go fuck their 6'4" Aryan bf.
no, alots of foids will choose kpop fags over their aryan bfs.

I'm always hesitant to criticize Asians being optimistic but... Nah I won't. Not worth it putting ourselves down to let whites feel better about themselves. I hope that guy does well for himself.