Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Another retarded thread by IncelTears

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240304 194703

The first comment is based but the OP is definitely low iq for saying "Yeah, sure buddy" because if an ugly guy is texting a girl, most of the time she will make low effort texts. When Chad is Texting her, she doesn't ghost him and neither does she put in low effort into the conversation, she actually contributes to the conversation. It's this simple, if a woman receives a text message from a guy that is physically attractive, she will be excited and she will certainly continue to text him so that they make a connection, whether it's romantic or sexual.

Last edited:
If its getting pushback in the community, I think it's understood that it's not the most solid IncelTear take.

What it I know it a sub reddit but never use reddit as much is it just to hate on incels

Yeah, I'm looking at the post... the majority consensus seems to be that this isn't a post befitting the subreddit.

If its getting pushback in the community, I think it's understood that it's not the most solid IncelTear take.
I'm surprised that person hasn't been banned from the subreddit