Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another reminder that fatcel=volcel

I hope my brother reads this thread. He knows my username jfl.

Also, from "hunter eyes" to "cuck eyes." Kek.

most of those transformations are incel to incel onces

Another nosecel midget?
Nope, he's just fat. He mogs me to oblivion, jfl. And he's got way more experience than I do. Completely haram though.

Nope, he's just fat. He mogs me to oblivion, jfl. And he's got way more experience than I do. Completely haram though.

Fatcel=Volcel
JFL at Fatcels posting on an incel forum

Fatcel=Volcel
JFL at Fatcels posting on an incel forum
He doesn't post here, sometimes lurks, but he thinks he's ugly when he isn't. He also heightmogs and facemogs me. I keep telling him fatcels are volcels.

He doesn't post here, sometimes lurks, but he thinks he's ugly when he isn't. He also heightmogs and facemogs me. I keep telling him fatcels are volcels.

how tall is he

Not sure. At least 6'1".

Hes a fakecel then, tell him hes retarded for wasting his time here.
Also JFL at you being 5'10 and him 6'1, I wouldve roped.

Hes a fakecel then, tell him hes retarded for wasting his time here.
Also JFL at you being 5'10 and him 6'1, I wouldve roped.
He barely spends time here. He just lurks occasionally. He's still a volcel to me just because he's fat. And I tell him everyone would say the same. He thinks even if he loses weight, it wouldn't matter, because he'll never get a great jawline considering it doesn't run in our family. -_- Honestly a stupid argument.

working out and losing weight is always good

gigacope. He's a everyday Chad. mogs the shit out of 99/100 males. Look at the # of comments and upvotes.
That's not a Chad in my book. Above average but not Chad-levels.

His eye area was always good

He mogged most of us when he was fat.

holy fuck, that hair is amazing tho

Thyroid condition.

If landwhales can all claim it, why can't fat dudes?

This is true, particularly for tall men. Barring Lon Cheney-tier facial deformity, I'll never believe that a lean, somewhat muscular tall guy won't be able to find a woman who wants him to have sex on her.

PS-I fucking hate the pop-psychology "love yourself" concept of self help which dominates reddit. Self love didn't give him decent facial features, genes did, and self love didn't take the fat off his body, action did.

Last edited:
saw it on reddit and immediatly came here to see if it got posted

dude legit gained 3 PSL points but fatcels will continue to deny the power of fat loss

True, being a fat fuck makes you unattractive to most women. Getting leaner won't guarantee you a gf, but many girls will discount you right off the bat if you're a fat piece of shit.

From fat librarian to Chad Lannister kek.

full.gif

You never know until you stop being a fatass.

Fatcels are not volcels

They are questionmarkcels. It's not certain if it's over for them or not