Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another redditor sperging out and demanding that incels be banned from there. Is there something left to ban lol?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210814205903

cucks always doin cuck stupid shit

>reddit
Lost me there bud

Reddit, PLEASE SAVE THE WORLD
The asteroid is hitting the earth in a minute. Human civilization is coming to an end!! Plzzzz do something!!!

Reddit, PLEASE SAVE THE WORLD
The asteroid is hitting the earth in a minute. Human civilization is coming to an end!! Plzzzz do something!!!

Gold response brocel :D

jfl at all the soydittors giving away actual money for that post :soy::soy:

Why are there so many comments?

All incel subreddits have already been banned and purged.

That cuckdit thread is pointless and unnecessary.

Untitled

'incel' 'objectively handsome and smart' 'every relationship ended with him getting dumped'

Is there still any incel subreddit? nothing will stop blackpill

All incel subreddits have already been banned and purged.

That cuckdit thread is pointless and unnecessary.
They will never be satisfied- soon, every minimally uncucked subreddit or comment will be purged from that site.

View attachment 479727

'incel' 'objectively handsome and smart' 'every relationship ended with him getting dumped'
that was the stupidest thing i read today
They will never be satisfied- soon, every minimally uncucked subreddit or comment will be purged from that site.
I think it doesn't matter much, reddit was supposed to be a social media for sjws, it's like crying because cucks are banned from here

I think it doesn't matter much, reddit was supposed to be a social media for sjws, it's like crying because cucks are banned from here
At this point I don’t even want incel subreddits anymore. They will just get shutdown and have a bunch of normies cheering on or virtue signaling about how they need to help us while ignoring the obvious problem of female liberation. Constantly having to regroup is not good for the community. People need to settle on this site and post memes more or incorporate incels.win more often.

"I'm tired of accommodating their feelings when children are being murdered in cold blood"

Holy strawman. Imagine conflating a headline story like this with your average dude that's just tired of having women treating them like dirt. It's like writing off all Muslims as ISIS terrorists -- it's a slippery slope to think that every incel wants to murder people in cold blood.

It's going to be funny when reddit panics and accidentally deletes IT cuz they thought it was a incel board

It's going to be funny when reddit panics and accidentally deletes IT cuz they thought it was a incel board

Ironically, I surf IT for the screenshot content and to find new incel spaces in the internet. They will be the first to find out and broadcast 'look! they have gathered here, let's ban them'

Incelexit is basically an incel subreddit because 99% of posts are just "yeah I tried all the BS advice and it didn't help at all."

yea because a random post on some shitty subreddit will totally go far /s

There are no incel subreddits left, just shut down Reddit I guess then.

How about you give me sex and I stop being an incel?