Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another reddit cuck

Ignoring the obvious larping involved... there is no "find out". It's common knowledge all women are whores. This dude is just coping.

Just IMAGINE smarting a non virgin woman like wtf

MARRIAGES IN 2020 HAHAHAHHAHA THIS CANNOT GET MORE CUCKED. FUCK THIS WORLD ITS MY LIFE MISSION TO DESTROY IT.

This isn't that bad, is it? It's not as if the OP was under the impression that his wife was a virgin.

This guy has reached soy levels that shouldnt be possible. Literally negative t levels

This isn't that bad, is it? It's not as if the OP was under the impression that his wife was a virgin.
Yes it is bad. He's rightfully disgusted but his soy brainwashing was too strong.

i left reddit when braincels , jbw sub were banned. i dont care what other normies have to say.

He's literally getting off at his wife having thoroughly sloshed herself with the cum of countless other men.

Cuckmaxx.

To be honest it's reddit, i mean what do you really expect from there?

this.
even if you ascend this what awaits you.
enjoy motherfucker.

Imagine getting married in <currentyear> :lul:

@Lv99_BixNood @Snow Dushman @kikecel @Diocel

I thought you guys would enjoy the following quote:

Every time a foid functions as a cum-receptacle toilet for 6’4” men, it needs to be recorded by the 6’4” chad, and made into a short montage and played on projectors at the foid’s wedding in front of her husband and everybody she knows. That’s justice.

Picture a 30 year old roastie that by the skin of her teeth managed to get a chadlite to commit. She’s been functioning as a toilet for 15 years now, and this guy is about to guarantee she lives the rest of her life in bliss. She feels like she got away with murder. It’s her wedding day, she’s wearing white (like she’s a Virgin, lmao), and then the projectors come on and it’s her on her knees with a face covered in cum, spit, and piss, and she’s choking on a dick down her throat with puke and snot coming out of her nose. The guy pulls his dick out, she takes a breath of air, he slaps her hard as fuck, then pisses in her mouth.. and she thanks him for it. Then it cuts to a video of her being pinned down against the floor getting fucked balls deep in her ass with the guy’s hand over her mouth and nose so she can’t breathe, again face full of cum, spit, piss, and smeared makeup.

Her parents, grandparents, siblings, uncles, cousins, friends, their kids, maybe her kids, her husband, etc.. everyone sees this. And the dichotomy between what she is and who she’s larping as couldn’t be clearer. Everybody cuts her off, the wedding is cancelled, her dad and husband probabaly rope, she’s back to square one. If she lands another chadlite a few years later, the same thing will happen at their wedding. Although ideally, she just kills herself after this whole ordeal.

This should be the game plan for every single blackpilled person that escapes inceldom, or anyone blackpilled in general. This is what ascended incels need to devote their lives to.

this one is a classic fam

I enjoy that read, though it's never happening im afraid. Thank you for the @

holy shit and the way he types it just makes it that much worse

This guy has reached soy levels that shouldnt be possible. Literally negative t levels
Jfl at calling him "guy". He sounds like a hole posting pro-trans crap on vice.

>I love my dirty mind and my wife's dirty mind

Just lol at this retard trying to cope with the fact that his hole is a slut and was raped or gangbanged or ate shit or what the hell she did lmfao

Last edited:
Jfl at calling him "guy". He sounds like a hole posting pro-trans crap on vice.

>I love my dirty mind and my wife's dirty mind

Just lol at this retard trying to cope with the fact that his hole is a slut and was raped or gangbanged or ate shit or what the hell she did lmfao
Vice is just disgusting

Cucks like this make me rage. A foid allowing herself to become a used up whore is disgusting, and women like this don't deserve to be valued as dating partners. The lengths desperate men will go to to settle for women are ridiculous.

Cucks like this make me rage. A foid allowing herself to become a used up whore is disgusting, and women like this don't deserve to be valued as dating partners. The lengths desperate men will go to to settle for women are ridiculous.
some of them are not even desperate, and this is the worst. Some of them see this as normal. :lul:

Theres a way redditors hold themselves and speak that's just repulsive. They're trying so fucking hard to go unnoticed and be unthreatening even when they're telling a story.