Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another reason women and gays should not be in military.

J

Jaromír

Greycel
Teenage females in British army report sexual assault and rape. Men as well.

Notice how in the title they haven't mention males, because it doesn't fits their agenda.

I wonder if the army had access to comfort women like Japan's army did in WW2, there wouldn't be any rape within memmbers of army. Soldiers woudln't need to turn to homosexuality and therefor they wouldn't rape each other.

I mean I think the military should only allow females and lgbt+ people to join because thousands of years of exclusive heterosexual armies opressed all the other people.
I want all armies to be a safe space for females and queer people.
I think they are really good people and should be sent to ukraine asap :smonk::yes::yes:

Rape is common in the army, bullying and harassments also. Those are all fags and psychopaths, no man can rape another male if he isn't a giga fag. Places like that attract people like that.

It is because if women and LGBTQ+ fags joined army they will be busy all day playing with their boobies and having sex all day long if the enemies are good looking chads they will change parties :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: And lay down and enjoy getting raped

They should send all women and fags over seas as bullet catchers dummies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back