Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Another Reason Why Women aren't Having Children

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
I think there is an untouched connection between dropping birthrates and the rise of feminist ideology.

The world feminists have constructed today has made life in general for non-Chad men EXTREMELY difficult.
They allow women to consider only looks when CHOosing a partner, and if you do not have looks, it's simply OVER. (Water)
How does this connect to dropping birthrates? Well women, like men, also desire sexual intimacy. Thing thing is, during sex, you will have 50/50 chance of birthing a son into a world where men are no longer needed. And THAT is what a feminist fears the most. Feminists are VERY aware of the world that they have constructed, and how shitty it will be for their hypothetical sons, so that is a big reason why they are investing massive amounts of effort into birth control, abortion etc. If a woman has the misfortune of bearing a son in 2024, she might have to face the fact that the world she helped create will cause her son to die alone. It's also a big reason behind why they're so hypergamous now, because they want the best possible genes to avoid having a subhuman son.
They know what they have done, and they want to escape it through any means possible.

Just a thought

Last edited:
Yeah, but also there's less of a need for them to get with men. They can just go to a sperm bank whenever they want, lesbian couples already do that and even some single women. However, a lot of them don't want to burdened being pregnant because they know in public with desirable men or Chads, that they would be less desired and less valued by them. Also, being pregnant you're physically restricted as well.

But now for sometime women have been hiring other women to get pregnant with their babies. So women are laying the burden onto other women, I think that's when it starts becoming less about feminism and becomes more about individualism/selfishness. Many women are narcissistic anyway.

But yes many women would prefer to have daughters instead.

My mother sees first hand how hard it is for a non Chad son. Bet she wouldn’t have had me if she knew how it would end up

I think there is an untouched connection between dropping birthrates and the rise of feminist ideology.

The world feminists have constructed today has made life in general for non-Chad men EXTREMELY difficult.
They allow women to consider only looks when CHOosing a partner, and if you do not have looks, it's simply OVER. (Water)
How does this connect to dropping birthrates? Well women, like men, also desire sexual intimacy. Thing thing is, during sex, you will have 50/50 chance of birthing a son into a world where men are no longer needed. And THAT is what a feminist fears the most. Feminists are VERY aware of the world that they have constructed, and how shitty it will be for their hypothetical sons, so that is a big reason why they are investing massive amounts of effort into birth control, abortion etc. If a woman has the misfortune of bearing a son in 2024, she might have to face the fact that the world she helped create will cause her son to die alone. They know what they have done, and they want to escape it through any means possible.

Just a thought
No feminists are just lazy bitches, because conceiving and carrying a child implies more difficulties (restructuring the body, hormone fluctuations, sometimes even giving up sex) Not one white Western feminist would not have given birth to more than two children, even from a gigachad.

No feminists are just lazy bitches, because conceiving and carrying a child implies more difficulties (restructuring the body, hormone fluctuations, sometimes even giving up sex) Not one white Western feminist would not have given birth to more than two children, even from a gigachad.
That's absurd if true. I think Chad men are also somewhat aware of the consequences of having an incel son, and even those men are abstaining from having children.

How does this connect to dropping birthrates? Well women, like men, also desire sexual intimacy. Thing thing is, during sex, you will have 50/50 chance of birthing a son into a world where men are no longer needed. And THAT is what a feminist fears the most. Feminists are VERY aware of the world that they have constructed, and how shitty it will be for their hypothetical sons, so that is a big reason why they are investing massive amounts of effort into birth control, abortion etc. If a woman has the misfortune of bearing a son in 2024, she might have to face the fact that the world she helped create will cause her son to die alone. It's also a big reason behind why they're so hypergamous now, because they want the best possible genes to avoid having a subhuman son.
They know what they have done, and they want to escape it through any means possible.

Just a thought
It's all about the laziness and pampering of white Western feminists - they want to take everything away from the state: so that it pays them benefits, protects them, gives quotas for jobs for women. And they themselves are too lazy to give this state several children to help it survive, so the West is insanely old (The average age in Canada is about 45 years old, in the USA the average age is about 40 years old, in Germany and Italy the average age is 47 years)

That's absurd if true. I think Chad men are also somewhat aware of the consequences of having an incel son, and even those men are abstaining from having children.
Chad can be retarded, but not enough to pair with an ugly foid, honestly. Maybe a foidlet.

It's all about the laziness and pampering of white Western feminists - they want to take everything away from the state: so that it pays them benefits, protects them, gives quotas for jobs for women. And they themselves are too lazy to give this state several children to help it survive, so the West is insanely old (The average age in Canada is about 45 years old, in the USA the average age is about 40 years old, in Germany and Italy the average age is 47 years)
Brutal I'll not be able to see the West collapse.

Chad has no reason to refrain from having children, as for me it even comforts his Ego that he leaves behind a biomaterial in the form of his descendants. It's like in animals, when an alpha male tries to fuck as many females as possible, just for the sake of his ego.

Brutal. At least my mother cares about me and feels bad for me. Is your mother nice to you?
She feels bad, but no pussy given. Brutal Oedipuscomplexpill.

Made in Heaven, I have already written about the hypocrisy of popular Western conservative white nationalist women. They are simply too lazy to give birth to children to their people, because this will reduce their comfort, since riding on Chad's penis will already be problematic due to a larger pregnant belly, and when the child is born, he will take away from foid all the money and time that she could previously spend on buying handbags or clothes and having sex with Chad. @Made in Heaven

Last edited:
She feels bad, but no pussy given. Brutal Oedipuscomplexpill.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: She’s almost 60 and she is 230 pounds. I do think think I’d even want to Oedipusmaxx there, jfl

Made in heaven, I have already written about the hypocrisy of popular Western conservative white nationalist women. They are simply too lazy to give birth to children to their people, because this will reduce their comfort, since riding on Chad's penis will already be problematic due to a larger pregnant belly, and when the child is born, he will take away from foid all the money and time that she could previously spend on buying handbags or clothes and having sex with Chad.
Ok I get your point. Still I miss the days where starting a family with 3 children was the ultimate goal that society gave.

Brutal. At least my mother cares about me and feels bad for me. Is your mother nice to you?
Yes, I even explained the red pill and the blue pill to her, since the black pill is too heavy for a person of another generation to understand. So I told her about the red pill, about the Pareto rule, that 80% of women are aroused and only 20% of men want it.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: She’s almost 60 and she is 230 pounds. I do think think I’d even want to Oedipusmaxx there, jfl
Some users would still be like "Volecel if you wouldn't" :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Yes, I even explained the red pill and the blue pill to her, since the black pill is too heavy for a person of another generation to understand. So I told her about the red pill, about the Pareto rule, that 80% of women are aroused and only 20% of men want it.
Yeah, many boomers understand Paretto distribution.

Some users would still be like "Volecel if you wouldn't" :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Technically volcel, but it is your mother, mang. It is natural to feel repulsed by your blood.

Even then, they're gonna try gaslighting you by saying that you're part of the 20%

I also told my mom about the redpill and how messed up dating is anymore. I never tell her about blackpill because it’s way too much for her to handle. She’d probably bust out crying if she knew I had 17k posts here

Matthew's principle is the same: Those who have sex are rewarded with even more sex, and those who do not have sex are not given the slightest chance to get it.

Matthew's principle is the same: Those who have sex are rewarded with even more sex, and those who do not have sex are not given the slightest chance to get it.
That Matthew was clearly a fucking Chad.

I also told my mom about the redpill and how messed up dating is anymore. I never tell her about blackpill because it’s way too much for her to handle. She’d probably bust out crying if she knew I had 17k posts here
Most normies would absolutely break if they swallowed the Blackpill en masse.

Even then, they're gonna try gaslighting you by saying that you're part of the 20%
Fakecel if they told you are part of the 20%. :feelskek:

Nah, but seriously, never happend to me. Once you explain them, they realize claerly they cannot gaslight you anymore so they keep quiet.

I agree, Black pill is too heavy for people to perceive at the age of 45-50, so I would not like to expose my mother to such depressive stress.

It'd be a good book-film plot.

"The death alive".

Most normies would absolutely break if they swallowed the Blackpill en masse.
True, and then there would be a societal collapse, forcing women to be better

I agree, Black pill is too heavy for people to perceive at the age of 45-50, so I would not like to expose my mother to such depressive stress.
Yeah, boomers can’t handle that harsh reality.

What I would do is to reaffirm the blackpill through the most elemental instincts of foids. Appeal to how she is attracted to tall, fair-skinned men with prominent chins and sculpted bodies. Then, turn the conversation back to yourself and little by little, she'll relate the looks as the essentials in everything else.

That Matthew was clearly a fucking Chad.
For whoever has, it will be given to him, and whoever does not have, what he has will be taken away from him. (Bible. 4:24-25) Whoever has sex will be given more sex, and those who are incels will even be taken away from those who have a way to cope.

True, and then there would be a societal collapse, forcing women to be better
The Blackpill is getting more popular these days even for normies. Just look at how popular looksmax.org is. I've seen plenty of looksmaxxing content outside of those spaces too. Normies are unable to embrace .is ideology so they have to go for a diet version (.org)
The thing is, I think the blackpill is being dangerously misinterpreted that way. They focus too much on looks, and not enough on the nature of feminism and society.

For whoever has, it will be given to him, and whoever does not have, what he has will be taken away from him. (Bible. 4:24-25) Whoever has sex will be given more sex, and those who are incels will even be taken away from those who have a way to cope.
Brutal Biblepill.

The Blackpill is getting more popular these days even for normies. Just look at how popular looksmax.org is. I've seen plenty of looksmaxxing content outside of those spaces too. Normies are unable to embrace .is ideology so they have to go for a diet version (.org)
The thing is, I think the blackpill is being dangerously misinterpreted that way. They focus too much on looks, and not enough on the nature of feminism and society.
They need a pussy, they are ready to do anything for her, even to step over the humiliation of their honor and dignity. Foids, on the other hand, exploit the instincts of men and at the same time use the state as a huge jock boyfriend to set him against those whom she hates.

The Blackpill is getting more popular these days. Just look at how popular looksmax.org is. I've seen plenty of looksmaxxing content outside of those spaces too. Normies are unable to embrace .is ideology so they have to go for a diet version (.org)
Looksmaxxing was always popular. It simply had another name and the "blackpill" did not have that connotation but people knew perfectly that looks were, are and will be everything. .IS has no ideology, since this forum is also filled with faggots, normie larpers, infiltrators and coveted foids too.

If you a put a normie with possibilities he'd have to choose between two options: being a cuck-trying to fuck everything he can or go MONK-MGTOW maxx.

The blackpill has been always analytical, rarely prescritive. Foids love Chad, and big dicks destroying their vaginas, yet, this nature can be easily changed by enslaving foids and making foids desires literally 0 relevant. But that's what to do after you swallow the blackpil, as a societal and universal solution to it, more than a blackpill itself.

They need a pussy, they are ready to do anything for her, even to step over the humiliation of their honor and dignity. Foids, on the other hand, exploit the instincts of men and at the same time use the state as a huge jock boyfriend to set him against those whom she hates.
It's sad. If I were a women and saw that so many men are doing so much to get my attention I would try to at least rethink the way that I built this world

There are already legal precedents when incels is put on a par with Islamic terrorism. In the same Canada and the UK, "incels" are recognized as extremists.