Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another Quora thread where guys talk about the worst things a woman has ever done to them.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
Guys talk about their bad experiences with women. I wanted to highlight the stories that really stuck out to me because a lot of them are really bad but I dont know how to post the individual links from my phone so i will just post the entire thing for now.

Heres one individual story. It's not bad necessarily but it is interesting to see what a man has to go through when just trying to enjoy a night with a friend.

Quora is a place not worth browsing.

Quora is a place not worth browsing.
True. But there is some good stuff in there. Finding gold in acid container if you're willing to put your hand in.

How are they lonely if they are together?

That's nothing lmao. Imagine being called ugly by your schoolmates, and then going home to be called ugly by your father too.

That's nothing lmao. Imagine being called ugly by your schoolmates, and then going home to be called ugly by your father too.
Theres plenty of that in the thread. There was one where the guy talks about how a older woman beat him when he was a kid for having bananas.

Theres also one where another guy got beat smacked by the principal in front of the entire class because a girl lied about him.

worst thing a woman ever done me was rejecting me and treating me like shit.

The one you picked out is tame AF

Got stuck reading most of them. Which one was u OP?

Lol at all the betabux cucks. We are in a better posititon

The one you picked out is tame AF
I know but that's the only one I could post at the moment. It's still messed up that they were minding their own business and she had to verbally attack them for no reason.
Got stuck reading most of them. Which one was u OP?

Lol at all the betabux cucks. We are in a better posititon
None of them are me. I cant imagine myself ending up in any of those situations. Most of the stories take place over time and I simply could not let myself get dragged like that. If I did, I'm more far gone than I thought.

Men are oppressed

Imagine a woman saying yes when you ask her out, you think you have a shot. Then she tells you to pick her up at her place later only for you to arrive and hear her fucking her bf or an anon. Now THAT’S rejection.

A place of cuckery.

a foid said eww to my face in the 10th grade... fuck

Quora....
More like Cuck-ora

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back