Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another proof Japan is based and islampilled

85% of Denmark is Lutheran, you clearly know nothing abt my country, we're not Muslim, muslims are degenerates and fuck little boys, stop coping
Only nordic faggots like you still pretend to hate islam in 2023 have fun being ruled by feminists in Gynocratistan

Stfu you're irrelevant, niggers want to rape swedish bitches, not masculine looking danish whores. Denmark isnt really nordic like Iceland, Norway or Sweden and its not german either. No one cares about that piece of shit land jfl
Why would I care abt who subhuman niggers are trying to rape?? Danish people are germanic peoples and Denmark is a nordic country you retarded nigger :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , Danish foids don't look masculine at all, you're confusing them with Norwegian foids you retard, I'm glad that nobody cares, at least we won't become a shithole like France, keep coping, Islam will still be fucking garbage

Only nordic faggots like you still pretend to hate islam in 2023 have fun being ruled by feminists in Gynocratistan
"Pretend" I fucking hate Islam, that garbage religion is only practiced by subhuman low IQ peole, keep coping nigger

"Pretend" I fucking hate Islam, that garbage religion is only practiced by subhuman low IQ peole, keep coping nigger
Faggot as I said denmark is historically, culturally and politically completely irrelevant. You're not in the position of judging any culture just because you look like relevant people like swedes, germans or norwegians jfl you country is only known cuz Nazi had to escape there in 1945 you're just germany's backdoor bitch

Faggot as I said denmark is historically, culturally and politically completely irrelevant. You're not in the position of judging any culture just because you look like relevant people like swedes, germans or norwegians jfl you country is only known cuz Nazi had to escape there in 1945 you're just germany's backdoor bitch
Keep coping nigger :feelskek: :feelskek: , Islam is still garbage

Keep coping nigger :feelskek: :feelskek: , Islam is still garbage
Meanwhile christians are massively converting to islam. The opposite never happened in the past 1500 years jfl. Accept it like latinos and westerners, your coping makes you look completely retarded I suggest you kill yourself

Meanwhile christians are massively converting to islam. The opposite never happened in the past 1500 years jfl. Accept it like latinos and westerners, your coping makes you look completely retarded I suggest you kill yourself
Keep coping nigger

Keep coping nigger
Screenshot-20230527-173402-Brave.jpg

danish faggots like you rn

Denmark isn’t nearly as fucked as Sweden or Norway demographically
Yeah cuz no one give a shit about them. Geographically its just a stepping stone to the north sea to go rape hot swedish stacies or icelandic elves like bjork

@sauruman24
Stop Coping man. Islam doesn't have to be against your Danish culture.
Islam isn’t really compatible with any culture though, pretty sure the Qur’an itself even says muslims are supposed to put religious identity over racial/ethnic identity

I’ve even heard “trad” type muslims say things like “there is no culture in Islam, the ummah is one body”

Islam is a different type of globohomo, global homogenization rather than global homosexuality

Islam isn’t really compatible with any culture though, pretty sure the Qur’an itself even says muslims are supposed to put religious identity over racial/ethnic identity

I’ve even heard “trad” type muslims say things like “there is no culture in Islam, the ummah is one body”

Islam is a different type of globohomo, global homogenization rather than global homosexuality
No one cares about that. People adopt religion for political strategic reasons. If europeans became christians, its not because they genuinely loved jesus. Same with that bald faggot Tate becoming muzz. He doesnt give a fuck about "allah" He just needs a cultural political structure to back him up to shit on foids without having to look "misogynistic". Nowadays islam is a shield against feminists because they cant criticise it frontally without sounding "racist" or "islamophobic". Thats why that other danish dude sounds stupid. No one really cares about islam in and of itself. Whats important is to destroy feminism and be in a position of strenght. Because Christianity is so associated with western cultures, it cant be used to combat degenerate modern western ideologies. US politicians try to use christianity to destroy wokeness as much as they can but they keep getting fucked over for exactly that reason.

Last edited:
No one cares about that. People adopt religion for political strategic reasons. If europeans became christians, its not because they genuinely loved jesus. Same with that bald faggot Tate becoming muzz. He doesnt give a fuck about "allah" He just needs a cultural political structure to back him up to shit on foids without having to look "misogynistic". Nowadays islam is a shield against feminists because they cant criticise it frontally without sounding "racist" or "islamophobic". Thats why that other danish dude sounds stupid. No one really cares about islam in and of itself. Whats important is to destroy feminism and be in a position of strenght. Because Christianity is so associated with western cultures, it cant be used to combat degenerate modern western ideologies. US politicians try to use christianity to destroy wokeness as much as they can but they keep getting fucked over for exactly that reason.
Keep coping nigger, writing fucking essays ever this shit :feelskek:

Nigga you said this chick was passed around and made it seem like guys were taking turns getting this bitch pregnant while all simultaneously dating her.

She’s just being used as a motivation piece for Jihadcels to go fight and die.
I literally said she got married off 6 times, if you seriously think that's positive than this conversation ends here

Nigga you said this chick was passed around and made it seem like guys were taking turns getting this bitch pregnant while all simultaneously dating her.

She’s just being used as a motivation piece for Jihadcels to go fight and die.
Hes 100% a retarded white cuck

I literally said she got married off 6 times, if you seriously think that's positive than this conversation ends here
Shouldve been over hours ago you retarded faggot troll

Desperate times call for desperate measures I never said that’s positive but judging off of how their situation they’d be in a better predicament if not for western sanctions.

didn't know about this. great thread