Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another proof Japan is based and islampilled

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Zukin is a term in Japanese that translates to "hood" or "wimple" in English. Historically, it has been associated with different forms of head and shoulder coverings used in Japan, particularly during the Heian period (794 to 1185).

29409370190_831ecf42c0_o.jpg

One of the most well-known types of zukin is the "Sode Zukin." The term "sode" translates to "sleeve," so "sode zukin" refers to a hood that had long "sleeves" or extensions that covered the shoulders. It was traditionally worn by court ladies in the Heian period.

In this period, the sode zukin was an essential part of a Heian court lady's attire. It served both a functional and a ceremonial role. The hood helped protect the wearer's head and hair from dust and dirt, as well as to provide some degree of privacy and modesty, as it was considered inappropriate for a lady of the court to show her bare face to anyone outside of her immediate family.

29016658810_4f42ccc14f_z.jpg

The sode zukin was generally made of silk, a highly prized fabric during this time, and was often dyed in various colors, the most common being white. It was typically large and enveloping, covering not only the head but also the shoulders, and sometimes even the entire body.

RULE #1 OF CIVILIZATION : COVER YOUR FUCKING WHORES

Imagine being muslim :feelspuke:, never like Japan anyway

Even European women once wore something similar to cover their hair.
Yeah, Christianity used to enforce it, but it got lost around the 17th century I guess

I don’t like Islam but it’s better than globohomo anyday
Both equally garbage, I'd rope before living in a Muslim country, real Christian values are way better and don't require being a barbarian

I'd rope before living in a Muslim country
Not all muslim countries are shitholes, Saudi and Qatar have better standards of living than the West
real Christian values are way better and don't require being a barbarian
Christianity was also violent before its liberalization. Not as much as Islam but it was also spread by the sword

Both equally garbage, I'd rope before living in a Muslim country, real Christian values are way better and don't require being a barbarian
Christianity is fundamentally gay and contains feminism (and communism) in its seeds

Muslims still rape little boys (bacha bazi) to this day nigger, stop coping
idgaf you talk like a US christian boy no one gives a fuck about any of that. Christians in the US pretend to be religious yet their communities have produced the biggest whores in the last 30 years : katy perry, Jessica simpson, Miley cyrus, etc. Literal antichamber of hell

Not all muslim countries are shitholes, Saudi and Qatar have better standards of living than the West
Qatar and fuking Saudi don't have better living standards than the West, what the fuck are you even talking about? And I wasn't talking about just being a poverty ridden shithole
Christianity was also violent before its liberalization. Not as much as Islam but it was also spread by the sword
I'm not talking about killing pagans, that's based, muslims are just subhuman

Atleast Taliban women aren’t whoring around jfl
They literally make them fuck multiple men cause they keep dying, there is a video of a 19 year foid under some Islamic Terrorist rule who got married of 6 different times

idgaf you talk like a US christian boy no one gives a fuck about any of that. Christians in the US pretend to be religious yet their communities have produced the biggest whores in the last 30 years : katy perry, Jessica simpson, Miley cyrus, etc. Literal antichamber of hell
Keep coping nigger, muslims are gays who love to fuck little boys

Qatar and fuking Saudi don't have better living standards than the West, what the fuck are you even talking about? And I wasn't talking about just being a poverty ridden shithole
yeah my thoughts exactly, parts of people there still live in those mud huts.

I'm not talking about killing pagans, that's based, muslims are just subhuman
killing pagans is based because they are vile tribal low IQ animals

Atleast Taliban women aren’t whoring around jfl
chastity is a thing in christianity too lmfao. you ever heard of eunuchs, monks or nuns? Chastity is one of the seven heavenly virtues, just because western women are whores has nothing to do with christianity. and don't forget it was the jews, not the christians who raped christianity and western countries.
Most young muslim women also still whore around like crazy

No one's talking about converting to islam you faggots but if you don't see christianity as a trojan horse for the toiletification of society you're delusional. Christians love to be owned by jews.

and don't forget it was the jews, not the christians who raped christianity and western countries.
All Abrahamic religions are Jewish.

All Abrahamic religions are Jewish.
:yes::yes::yes:

Christ was literally a Jew who had teachings the other Jews didn't like. Muzzies borrowed a bunch of shit from other religions and act like it's all original. :feelshaha:

No one's talking about converting to islam you faggots but if you don't see christianity as a trojan horse for the toiletification of society you're delusional. Christians love to be owned by jews.
Stop coping you low IQ nigger, Christians lived peacefully with strong family values where men were the head of the household for centuries, muslims are fucking deranged faggots

chastity is a thing in christianity too lmfao. you ever heard of eunuchs, monks or nuns? Chastity is one of the seven heavenly virtues, just because western women are whores has nothing to do with christianity. and don't forget it was the jews, not the christians who raped christianity and western countries.
Most young muslim women also still whore around like crazy

Stop coping you low IQ nigger, Christians lived peacefully with strong family values where men were the head of the household for centuries, muslims are fucking deranged faggots
Bro just look at france germany and the US and dare pretending christians didnt bring all this shit we have to deal with today on behalf of jews. Youre just delusional becausw you got assfucked by a priest when you were a kid which makes you a fakecel

Plus the point of the thread isnt Islam. Its how all decent cultures and religions that contributed at some point in history to civilization had to put foids in cages. Female freedom = decadence. Female control = progress and morality.

:yes::yes::yes:

Christ was literally a Jew who had teachings the other Jews didn't like. Muzzies borrowed a bunch of shit from other religions and act like it's all original. :feelshaha:
islam is a copy of christianity with some changes.

Bro just look at france germany and the US and dare pretending christians didnt bring all this shit we have to deal with today on behalf of jews. Youre just delusional becausw you got assfucked by a priest when you were a kid which makes you a fakecel
Muslim simp talking abt ass fucking, the irony :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , US, Cuckmarny and France are like this today because they're rejecting Christian values you retard, not the other way around nigger, muslims are degenerate third world street shitters who are polluting the West with their subhumanity, they're as retarded and subhuman as niggers, and nothing about that nigger version of Christianity is good, COPE

alot of low IQ redpill grifters convert to islam. no interest in spirituality, only because it's "le based". very low IQ. with the ever decreasing population we have to fear that this attracts other low IQ retards to convert

alot of low IQ redpill grifters convert to islam. no interest in spirituality, only because it's "le based". very low IQ. with the ever decreasing population we have to fear that this attracts other low IQ retards to convert
Nah bro if faggot assed christians can't defend morality for shit because all their daughters whore out, its 100% justified.

Muslim simp talking abt ass fucking, the irony :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , US, Cuckmarny and France are like this today because they're rejecting Christian values you retard, not the other way around nigger, muslims are degenerate third world street shitters who are polluting the West with their subhumanity, they're as retarded and subhuman as niggers, and nothing about that nigger version of Christianity is good, COPE
"They reject" yet their main common point is that they're all christian. What a coincidence. Even Nietzche in the 19th century knew christianity was cucked to the base. He didnt convert to islam either. You don't need to be delusional.

Nah bro if faggot assed christians can't defend morality for shit because all their daughters whore out, its 100% justified.
I think you're mistaking atheists for christians. weird mistake to make

They literally make them fuck multiple men cause they keep dying, there is a video of a 19 year foid under some Islamic Terrorist rule who got married of 6 different times
JFL I need to see this shit, doesn’t surprise me with the current state of the sanctions on Afghanistan.

curry muslim countries are one of the worlds biggest shitholes :feelsrope:

@sauruman24
Stop Coping man. Islam doesn't have to be against your Danish culture.

@sauruman24
Stop Coping man. Islam doesn't have to be against your Danish culture.
How the fuck is it coping?? They're degenerates, that religion is completely against my culture, how wouldn't it be?

You show a 12 year old video of some danish degenerates that adopted islam for some dumb reason and are a fucking minority here, and I'm the one coping?
Has Islam increases or decreased in Denmark since then? If that was the case 12 years ago, even more people have converted since then, plus immigration.

Still not muslim nigger

Yes, fuck Islam
Stfu you're irrelevant, niggers want to rape swedish bitches, not masculine looking danish whores. Denmark isnt really nordic like Iceland, Norway or Sweden and its not german either. No one cares about that piece of shit land jfl

True these Nords are the least Christian people historically and currently.
85% of Denmark is Lutheran, you clearly know nothing abt my country, we're not Muslim, muslims are degenerates and fuck little boys, stop coping