Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Another "Project" I'd Like To Try (App Utiilizing Facial Analysis + Micro Expression Analysis)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I could use software like this - https://research.csiro.au/software/face-analysis/

Combine it with the knowledge of this - https://www.paulekman.com/resources/micro-expressions/

Then create an application to harness the data into a tool, it will likely only benefit average or slightly below average males

I could mount a small camera onto some glasses and sync it wirelessly to the application, which is on a phone. I can just then code in specific minute vibrational patterns to notify me of what data is being sent live, so I can adjust my conversational patterns, behavioural language, etc to invoke a different response.

If the womans face displays a micro-expression of disgust 1 vibration, arousal (unlikely) 10 vibrations, and everything in between. The vibrations obviously can't be too loud else it will become obvious.

It would in a way basically allow you to read a womans mind and better predict what to say, the data gathered can then be further used to develop maybe an algorithm for conversational patterns and what body language invokes what expression on a woman's face.

I'm surprised PUAfags haven't done anything like this yet instead of just rely on bro science, adding some actual science to it would likely create "legitimate PUA" that isn't just coping, something that would actually increase your odds, not some "hold frame" BS, but basically mapping the female mind, how it works, what words they respond to, how they respond, etc.

I'm working on something else right now so I won't bother with this, I will download the software now though because who knows, it may not be available years from now when I'm ready to start.

I hope I won't be the only one doing this and this gives some richcel on this site some ideas, you could likely even sell the data for millions, or create some personal PUA programme to sell that will likely have a recognized 90%+ success rate.

Anyone interested in this should download this software pronto, and if you know of any better software suited to this, PM me the info.

The thought of doing this popped into my head and I started looking into it, and it is very feasible. Maybe even NLP is somewhat applicable here.

Again I know full well that looks are more important, but it is not complete BS that conversational skills and body language play a huge part, like I said above, it will only be able to help average and slightly below average males. If you are 3/10 its very unlikely any of this data will help you.

They would determine that all ugly people have horrible personalities and all good looking people are angels

They would determine that all ugly people have horrible personalities and all good looking people are angels

I don't think you understand what the software does, it doesn't analyze facial aesthetics, you could likely program it to do so by having it analyze ratios between specific points on the face, etc.

I'm going to program it to focus on facial expressions, this has nothing to do with looks, it has to do with reactions, and also I'm only testing it on women, women won't have any use for data on men, they get sex just for existing.

giga IQ tbh, almost like a lie detector, when you're done, post the results here

giga IQ tbh, almost like a lie detector, when you're done, post the results here

That is a given, there are many experiments I plan to carry out over the years, all the data will be released here first, including a "do it yourself" manual.

It seems very interesting. I've checked the links and I´ve seen that the paulekman software costs some money. If at least the Face Analysis SDK comes for free, for me it's ok. My programming skills are basic and I´m a little busy with job hunting, but nonetheless, I would gladly join your quest.

Again I know full well that looks are more important, but it is not complete BS that conversational skills and body language play a huge part, like I said above, it will only be able to help average and slightly below average males. If you are 3/10 its very unlikely any of this data will help you.

Indeed. Whilst I believe that looks have the lion's share, it can still be useful for not being totally banished from humanity. PM me when you feel like it.

It seems very interesting. I've checked the links and I´ve seen that the paulekman software costs some money. If at least the Face Analysis SDK comes for free, for me it's ok. My programming skills are basic and I´m a little busy with job hunting, but nonetheless, I would gladly join your quest.

Indeed. Whilst I believe that looks have the lion's share, it can still be useful for not being totally banished from humanity. PM me when you feel like it.

Will add you to my follow list, I also have only basic programming skills but I was always a quick learner with computers and programming.

Last edited:
If you are looking for courses or tutorials online for learning something try these websites:
https://ttorial.com/
http://coursesdaddy.com/
https://freecoursesite.com/

You can even find some paid courses for free there, I've downloaded a few already on topics of interest, will likely binge download all the programming ones at some point.

Nice, thanks! I´ve already my free sources such as the Microsoft Virtual Academy but I will also look better into the links you provided me. For now, I have given a cursory glance and looks like the material is good. I imagine you´ll be using Python and Java, at very least.

Nice, thanks! I´ve already my free sources such as the Microsoft Virtual Academy but I will also look better into the links you provided me. For now, I have given a cursory glance and looks like the material is good. I imagine you´ll be using Python and Java, at very least.

Python, it seems like an all round better language than a lot of them, its a pretty popular language these days too. Also i like how "dynamic" it is, you don't even need to define data types, you can just declare a variable and define what it holds, and the language will automatically know what type it is, string, integer, etc.

This is what saddens me about this site:

Low Effort Always Wins

"Le Tutorial Mode amiright", "tbh", "ngl", "I'm such a loser", "I'm so gross"

Low effort spam posts that basically amount to "water is wet", endlessly repeating what we already know go to the top of the pile, while actually interesting threads that would make a difference in our lives are over looked. I met one equally enthusiastic user ready to join in on this (I actually expected more), yet incels are always complaining that our lives are bad and nothing changes.

Most are just wasting their time looking specifically for posts to rage about, its masochistic and illogical.

Last edited:
Python, it seems like an all round better language than a lot of them, its a pretty popular language these days too. Also i like how "dynamic" it is, you don't even need to define data types, you can just declare a variable and define what it holds, and the language will automatically know what type it is, string, integer, etc.

This is what saddens me about this site:

View attachment 65862

"Le Tutorial Mode amiright", "tbh", "ngl", "I'm such a loser", "I'm so gross"

Low effort spam posts that basically amount to "water is wet", endlessly repeating what we already know go to the top of the pile, while actually interesting threads that would make a difference in our lives are over looked. I met one equally enthusiastic user ready to join in on this (I actually expected more), yet incels are always complaining that our lives are bad and nothing changes.

Most are just wasting their time looking specifically for posts to rage about, its masochistic and illogical.

I also appreciate this aspect of Python and its simple syntax, whereas Java requires declaring mostly everything, in comparison. It gets even trickier with functions, which I use to declare before using them. I believe the ranting/venting part is inherent in this forum but I do agree that serious and interesting topics get overlooked, just like this one. I would post more serious topics, but I know that they wouldn´t appeal to many and I accept that; I acknowledge that many people don't have someone to talk to about those issues in real life and they vent here, it's reasonable.

Making our life better is nothing to scoff at. Every little thing adds up, even if the blackpill poses some insurmountable limits to that.

How this will help me getting laid?:feelswhere:

How this will help me getting laid?:feelswhere:

Friend if you can't see how, then you can't read.
I also appreciate this aspect of Python and its simple syntax, whereas Java requires declaring mostly everything, in comparison. It gets even trickier with functions, which I use to declare before using them. I believe the ranting/venting part is inherent in this forum but I do agree that serious and interesting topics get overlooked, just like this one. I would post more serious topics, but I know that they wouldn´t appeal to many and I accept that; I acknowledge that many people don't have someone to talk to about those issues in real life and they vent here, it's reasonable.

Making our life better is nothing to scoff at. Every little thing adds up, even if the blackpill poses some insurmountable limits to that.

We can create a brand JFL

Instead of PUA (Pick Up Artistry)

It will be PUS (Pick Up Science)

"Here at PUS we put the pus in pussy"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Friend if you can't see how, then you can't read.

Dude if youre ugly youre just repulsive. Done. And all the upper tier normies and averagos will just fuck around through this.

Feminism will most likely want it to be banned. Muuh manipulation, muuh rape.

And in several yrs its too late anyway

Dude if youre ugly youre just repulsive. Done.

Thanks for stating something obvious that I already addressed in the post multiple times, like I said before, you clearly can't read.

Then create an application to harness the data into a tool, it will likely only benefit average or slightly below average males

And all the upper tier normies and averagos will just fuck around through this.

1. They don't need this shit, so they likely would not bother using it

2. Not all incels are below average looking, so I don't get your "averagos" statement, I'm average looking

Feminism will most likely want it to be banned. Muuh manipulation, muuh rape.

Its impossible to ban something like this idiot, I could literally just upload it to a torrent, upload it to the deepweb, all over the internet, and men would simply need to download and install to their phones and buy the proper camera equipment. What are women going to do, stop speaking to all men wearing glasses, there are some really small cameras these days, they would not notice it at all, don't even need glasses, just a small camera on your clothes aimed at an angle to capture someones face.

And in several yrs its too late anyway

Too late for what?, this is an experiment, it just seems fun to me and the results could help other younger men, fuck off with your defeatist bullshit, you clearly have nothing of importance to add here.

We can create a brand JFL

Instead of PUA (Pick Up Artistry)

It will be PUS (Pick Up Science)

"Here at PUS we put the pus in pussy"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hahaha, good idea! Who wants some PUS...sy? :feelshaha:

Muuh manipulation, muuh rape.

I love this catchphrase. :feelsokman:

Its impossible to ban something like this idiot, I could literally just upload it to a torrent, upload it to the deepweb, all over the internet, and men would simply need to download and install to their phones and buy the proper camera equipment. What are women going to do, stop speaking to all men wearing glasses, there are some really small cameras these days, they would not notice it at all

I think that femoids go after sizeable things like sexbots and whatnot, I don't see this much hostility against facial surgery for males - which can radically boost the SMV - or technologies like that, providing a much smaller boost in comparison. Without even taking in account the media coverage of similar technologies. They took ages properly talking about bitcoin, these will just fly over their head for decades in my estimation. In this culture of immediacy and instant gratification, I don't see a significant threat.

Thanks for stating something obvious that I already addressed in the post multiple times, like I said before, you clearly can't read.

1. They don't need this shit, so they likely would not bother using it

2. Not all incels are below average looking, so I don't get your "averagos" statement, I'm average looking

Its impossible to ban something like this idiot, I could literally just upload it to a torrent, upload it to the deepweb, all over the internet, and men would simply need to download and install to their phones and buy the proper camera equipment. What are women going to do, stop speaking to all men wearing glasses, there are some really small cameras these days, they would not notice it at all

Too late for what?, this is an experiment, it just seems fun to me and the results could help other younger men, fuck off with your defeatist bullshit, you clearly have nothing of importance to add here.

Average men arent incel. If youre incel and average you need to have autism or something like that and such a piece of software wouldnt help you.

I bet youre not even average, because somebody who is average doesnt has 2+ posts on an incel forum. I too never met someone who wasnt below average and an programmer.

And of course will people adapt to make their game even better. Jfl. Nobody needs a sports car many want it. Humans can never have enough.

In the end youre there were you started at some point anyway because of that .

And there is already software (or in planning?) That can detect spycams (example public toilets). As soon your ind of shit goes mainstream its over.

When youre average you should work with that time and get surgery off that and consult a therapist when you cant get laid with average looks (in case its true what i think its not).

This thing is a huge autistic cope.

Average men arent incel. If youre incel and average you need to have autism or something like that and such a piece of software wouldnt help you.

I bet youre not even average, because somebody who is average doesnt has 2+ posts on an incel forum. I too never met someone who wasnt below average and an programmer.

And of course will people adapt to make their game even better. Jfl. Nobody needs a sports car many want it. Humans can never have enough.

In the end youre there were you started at some point anyway because of that .

And there is already software (or in planning?) That can detect spycams (example public toilets). As soon your ind of shit goes mainstream its over.

When youre average you should work with that time and get surgery off that and consult a therapist when you cant get laid with average looks (in case its true what i think its not).

This thing is a huge autistic cope.

1. I do have a form of autism

2. I've gotten better at social interactions because I spent time around norimes, but having a program that gathers data and shows me what causes what is a much quicker learning experience that obverving faces myself and trying to interpret what they mean. My brain basically functions like that of a computer, even my co-workers say - "you're like a robot". This would actually work perfectly for me, I learn more like a machine than like a human, always like computers more than humans anyways JFL

3. JFL at saying plastic surgery or therapy would work, I get the plastic surgery part, but fucking therapy, that's blue pilled level advice. The only way I would get plastic surgery is if I was grotesquely ugly and I'm not, it costs too much and there's to much risk for an average looking guy to bother with it, I can understand fully if a 3/10 and below would do this though.

4. "And there is already software (or in planning?) That can detect spycams (example public toilets). As soon your ind of shit goes mainstream its over." - Yeah, random women you meet at bars or in the streets are going to be randomly walking around with said equipment that alerts them to you having spycams on you, completely legit, you are making a lot of sense here.

Where exactly do you think I will be doing my field tests, in fucking bathrooms?

Nobody just out on the streets or at a club minding their business is going to have the equipment required to spot my spycams, so what you're saying here holds no relevance.

Now I'm done arguing this crap, you were never going to contribute to this project anyways so it doesn't really matter what you have to say. You're just another naysayer who is going to do nothing of significance or importance. Some peoples only role in life is to try and spread doubt to people who are actually doing something JFL.

I've done similar stuff to this (facial pattern recognition), but I don't think this will work well. The camera needed to detect such slight movements would be fairly expensive.

I've done similar stuff to this (facial pattern recognition), but I don't think this will work well. The camera needed to detect such slight movements would be fairly expensive.

Finally another comment that actually contributes in some way to the conversation. I likely won't be starting this till a few years from now, so who knows, tech prices always go down as time passes. Thanks for pointing out a flaw.

What did you do though, was it some kind of university project, or a personal project, what data did you gather, for what purpose did you do this?

1. I do have a form of autism

2. I've gotten better at social interactions because I spent time around norimes, but having a program that gathers data and shows me what causes what is a much quicker learning experience that obverving faces myself and trying to interpret what they mean. My brain basically functions like that of a computer, even my co-workers say - "you're like a robot". This would actually work perfectly for me, I learn more like a machine than like a human, always like computers more than humans anyways JFL

3. JFL at saying plastic surgery or therapy would work, I get the plastic surgery part, but fucking therapy, that's blue pilled level advice. The only way I would get plastic surgery is if I was grotesquely ugly and I'm not, it costs too much and there's to much risk for an average looking guy to bother with it, I can understand fully if a 3/10 and below would do this though.

4. "And there is already software (or in planning?) That can detect spycams (example public toilets). As soon your ind of shit goes mainstream its over." - Yeah, random women you meet at bars or in the streets are going to be randomly walking around with said equipment that alerts them to you having spycams on you, completely legit, you are making a lot of sense here.

Where exactly do you think I will be doing my field tests, in fucking bathrooms?

Nobody just out on the streets or at a club minding their business is going to have the equipment required to spot my spycams, so what you're saying here holds no relevance.

Now I'm done arguing this crap, you were never going to contribute to this project anyways so it doesn't really matter what you have to say. You're just another naysayer who is going to do nothing of significance or importance. Some peoples only role in life is to try and spread doubt to people who are actually doing something JFL.

I didnt new you actually have autism.

Therapy can make you more NT and sociable if you have prolems with that if you have the base (L) Since you have autism the risk is worth it and the chance everything will work out like you think is pretty low. While youre wasting time with that you could ascend hard (dont kno your face and try therapie and using drugs that make your more emphatic. While working out that you could make good money.

These software can be used anywhere not just in bathrooms as soon as it spreads a little bit and an article is written about it, attention whores will start talking about it and using that shit to scan people.

The software then will also be used on nightclub cameras.

Ascending hard lookswise and getting therapy and using drugs is the only way out for you. But thats arguing with an autist.
Only one argument of me comes true (in case you even make it work) many guys use it, detectable because of muuh rape culture, etc. everything was for nothing. Youre wasting your life away with this project. Nice idea but it will mot liely lead to nowhere. Maybe when big companies werent better in marketing and people are hot for logos you could actually make money off it.

Im done now too

I could use software like this - https://research.csiro.au/software/face-analysis/

Combine it with the knowledge of this - https://www.paulekman.com/resources/micro-expressions/

I could mount a small camera onto some glasses and sync it wirelessly to the application, which is on a phone. I can just then code in specific minute vibrational patterns to notify me of what data is being sent live, so I can adjust my conversational patterns, behavioural language, etc to invoke a different response.

If the womans face displays a micro-expression of disgust 1 vibration, arousal (unlikely) 10 vibrations, and everything in between. The vibrations obviously can't be too loud else it will become obvious.

It would in a way basically allow you to read a womans mind and better predict what to say, the data gathered can then be further used to develop maybe an algorithm for conversational patterns and what body language invokes what expression on a woman's face.

I'm surprised PUAfags haven't done anything like this yet instead of just rely on bro science, adding some actual science to it would likely create "legitimate PUA" that isn't just coping, something that would actually increase your odds, not some "hold frame" BS, but basically mapping the female mind, how it works, what words they respond to, how they respond, etc.

I'm working on something else right now so I won't bother with this, I will download the software now though because who knows, it may not be available years from now when I'm ready to start.

I hope I won't be the only one doing this and this gives some richcel on this site some ideas, you could likely even sell the data for millions, or create some personal PUA programme to sell that will likely have a recognized 90%+ success rate.

Anyone interested in this should download this software pronto, and if you know of any better software suited to this, PM me the info.

The thought of doing this popped into my head and I started looking into it, and it is very feasible. Maybe even NLP is somewhat applicable here.

Sounds like a good idea. Quality high IQ post.

Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm not sure it would be as useful as you claim OP, primarily because it takes around a fifth of a second for the eternal foid to assess the attraction level of the male she's interacting with. Once she deems you unattractive, genetic filth, it doesn't matter how much one tries to accommodate for her hostile micro facial expressions. This information would only be useful for already attractive males, as the female in the encounter doesn't discard what would be their so called inferior genetics if they were average to slightly below average looking males right off the bat. For normal, average looking males however, cold approaching doesn't work. Hell, they barely even work for Chad. And to all you faggots that say I'm coping, look up videos of literal male models trying to run so called "PUA game". But sure, go for it. I think you could trick gullable suckers and sexually frustrated autists into buying it effectively making you a millionaire if nothing else

That idea sounds interesting but hard to implement into an app or some glasses. But i might be up too help if i have the time

Ancient Dragon's lvl of IQ

Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm not sure it would be as useful as you claim OP, primarily because it takes around a fifth of a second for the eternal foid to assess the attraction level of the male she's interacting with. Once she deems you unattractive, genetic filth, it doesn't matter how much one tries to accommodate for her hostile micro facial expressions.

What I'm hoping to find from this project is the "Magic Word/Magic Words/Magic Signal"

A key phrase, or gesture, or singal that evokes attraction from a woman whether she's actually attracted to you or not, almost like hacking her mind.

Think about it guys, we all know that there are certain things "hardcoded" into our biology that determines how we react to certain stimuli, a lot of this is understood, studied and utilized by marketing and advertising companies.

For example the colors red and yellow for some reason are known to evoke feelings of hunger in humans, which is why many fast food franchises use these colors in their logo color schemes or even inside their stores, menu boards, etc.

This might be some fringe science shit, but I'm willing to bet there's something like that for humans, in relation to sexuality, a specific frequency of sound, a certain phrase or word that based on our contextual understanding of that word (not limited to language), evokes arousal whether we want it to or not, because its instinctual.

I theorize that such a thing exists, for the 3 primary senses separately, and if all three were combined and used at the same time, we would be entering the realm of mind rape JFL. You play a sound at a specific frequency, while making the target see a specific colour, while also having them smell a specific scent, and it will bypass all of their logical faculties and make them attracted to you, of course that won't also get rid of their disgust for you, so they may just end up feeling conflicted, but mix in a little alcohol into the scenario (lets say you use this at a bar), and boom, you get to become a gals "mistake", prepare for those false rape charges mate :feelskek:

This might sound a little conspiracy theory like, but I'm pretty sure most of this shit is already discovered science, it just hasn't and never will be released, I mean I'm pretty sure subliminal messaging was thought to be complete BS years before and today we all know its legit and its even used in advertising, politics, etc. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things that have been discovered and cataloged, that as far as the pubic knows aren't possible, but the governments of various countries know full well it is, and its knowledge can never be made public because it would destroy social order.

Imagine if we discovered these methods, doing various tests. Now imagine if we released this shit all over the internet for free, do you know what would happen to society in a week, it would be the ultimate life fuel.

Fringe science is the future of incels friends. A lot of things haven't yet been "publicly acknowledged discoveries" because:

1. Its too taboo to research publicly
2. Its too dangerous to release the information and its already been tested and proven completely

Last edited:
Personality detector

I believe we are already good at reading faces and detecting these signals.

I believe we are already good at reading faces and detecting these signals.

No you need to research micro-expressions, this is literally something studied and taught to FBI agents, there's what we choose to show on our face, and then there's what our face shows whether we want it to or not, that's a micro expression. What you are talking about is just reading peoples general emotions on their faces, I want to analyze the raw truth.

Women are social creatures and learn quick how to pretend and fake shit, there are likely women you have met in life that were physically disgusted by you, but only gave off a sense of disinterest based on their expression and demeanor, I want to be able to look past that facade and see whats always there, what can't be hidden.

No you need to research micro-expressions, this is literally something studied and taught to FBI agents, there's what we choose to show on our face, and then there's what our face shows whether we want it to or not, that's a micro expression. What you are talking about is just reading peoples general emotions on their faces, I want to analyze the raw truth.

Women are social creatures and learn quick how to pretend and fake shit, there are likely women you have met in life that were physically disgusted by you, but only gave off a sense of disinterest based on their expression and demeanor, I want to be able to look past that facade and see whats always there, what can't be hidden.
Oh ok I've never heard that "micro-expression" before but it sounds interesting.

What I'm hoping to find from this project is the "Magic Word/Magic Words/Magic Signal"

A key phrase, or gesture, or singal that evokes attraction from a woman whether she's actually attracted to you or not, almost like hacking her mind.

Think about it guys, we all know that there are certain things "hardcoded" into our biology that determines how we react to certain stimuli, a lot of this is understood, studied and utilized by marketing and advertising companies.

For example the colors red and yellow for some reason are known to evoke feelings of hunger in humans, which is why many fast food franchises use these colors in their logo color schemes or even inside their stores, menu boards, etc.

This might be some fringe science shit, but I'm willing to bet there's something like that for humans, in relation to sexuality, a specific frequency of sound, a certain phrase or word that based on our contextual understanding of that word (not limited to language), evokes arousal whether we want it to or not, because its instinctual.

I theorize that such a thing exists, for the 3 primary senses separately, and if all three were combined and used at the same time, we would be entering the realm of mind rape JFL. You play a sound at a specific frequency, while making the target see a specific colour, while also having them smell a specific scent, and it will bypass all of their logical faculties and make them attracted to you, of course that won't also get rid of their disgust for you, so they may just end up feeling conflicted, but mix in a little alcohol into the scenario (lets say you use this at a bar), and boom, you get to become a gals "mistake", prepare for those false rape charges mate :feelskek:

This might sound a little conspiracy theory like, but I'm pretty sure most of this shit is already discovered science, it just hasn't and never will be released, I mean I'm pretty sure subliminal messaging was thought to be complete BS years before and today we all know its legit and its even used in advertising, politics, etc. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things that have been discovered and cataloged, that as far as the pubic knows aren't possible, but the governments of various countries know full well it is, and its knowledge can never be made public because it would destroy social order.

Imagine if we discovered these methods, doing various tests. Now imagine if we released this shit all over the internet for free, do you know what would happen to society in a week, it would be the ultimate life fuel.

Fringe science is the future of incels friends. A lot of things haven't yet been "publicly acknowledged discoveries" because:

1. Its too taboo to research publicly
2. Its too dangerous to release the information and its already been tested and proven completely
Again, sounds like an interesting concept. But I simply can't see it being put into practice. Subliminal messaging is powerful primarily because it exploits particular predispositions that exist within the human psyche. As such, what one can accomplish by manipulating said psyche is limited by nature itself. In other words, were you to attempt to manipulate the human mind into something that couldn't possibly jive with its natural senses, you'd find little success. The only scenario in which I can see this possibly working on a practical level is in a controlled environment with the foid strapped to a chair, at which point I'd have to ask, wouldn't her consent be what some might call 'superfluous'?

Again, sounds like an interesting concept. But I simply can't see it being put into practice. Subliminal messaging is powerful primarily because it exploits particular predispositions that exist within the human psyche. As such, what one can accomplish by manipulating said psyche is limited by nature itself. In other words, were you to attempt to manipulate the human mind into something that couldn't possibly jive with its natural senses, you'd find little success. The only scenario in which I can see this possibly working on a practical level is in a controlled environment with the foid strapped to a chair, at which point I'd have to ask, wouldn't her consent be what some might call 'superfluous'?

Subliminal messaging gets used on the general public all the time, are we all strapped to chairs in a controlled environment?

Subliminal messaging is what got me into this, a few years back I downloaded some software and did some tests on a specific family member, played around with different frequencies. I had one really successful test where I got them to directly reference something specific, they were supposed to think that thing about me, but instead their brain just registered the "adjective" and applied it to some guy they saw on TV and instead told me that adjective in relation to that character. It was too specific for it to be a coincidence, if it was, that was on hell of a damn coincidence to happen the same day I ran the test. I still have all the records of how I did the test, one day I plan on retesting it and finding different improvements to make on it.

I'm pretty sure getting a word or concept into a humans mind is possible, that's the easy part, the hard part is making them now identify that with you. For example how do you get a woman to see you as attractive, you'd first have to master the "getting the word to register in her brain" part, as in instantaneously. Then put a voice track to direct her mind to apply those words to the nearest visible male, and make sure that's you.

I basically only have like a 5th of the first part done, and that's exciting in a way, but I'm missing something key I'm sure, i'll just have to keep digging. This is why I hate being human and wish I was immortal, there's so many things I want to work on but there's not enough damn hours in the day, I've always hated sleep for that reason, as the years went on I became more and more of an insomniac.

I think if I made these projects of mine more "open source" with incels we could gather data more quickly, do more tests, a lot of us are living in different time zones, when I'm sleeping some of you will be running tests, it would be fun and if we get results, they would be useful and best, interesting at worst.

Of course there are limitations on how much one can manipulate the human psyche, but I don't think those limitations are as narrow as you allude to them being. Look at the significant effect I was able to have with no "real" scientific background and a few days of testing, I was able to put a word, a concept, into someones mind.

1. That was with a single sense (Auditory)
2. That was with something that appealed to the "higher layers" of the human mind (parts of the brain associated with language, patterns, etc)

What I want is go even deeper than that which will limit the kinds of instructions you can make, but increase the effectiveness of that "impulse". I want to discover the signals that impact the "base layers" of the human mind ("monkey brain" or "lizard brain" as they call it).

What sound frequency/tone evokes arousal/lust
What color does our brain associate most with arousal
What smell arouses humans (especially females) the most
Etc

In the same way that our body does our breathing for us, there are things that our bodies respond to without our consent, the more "base level" the "entry point" for manipulation, the more "uncontrollable" the response. If I rest my hand on something hot I don't need to see with my eyes that its hot, I could be dumb, deaf and blind and my nervous system will instinctively cause a series muscle movements to retract my hand.

I think we need to start making better use of that [Experiment] tag.

Last edited:
Subliminal messaging gets used on the general public all the time, are we all strapped to chairs in a controlled environment?

Subliminal messaging is what got me into this, a few years back I downloaded some software and did some tests on a specific family member, played around with different frequencies. I had one really successful test where I got them to directly reference something specific, they were supposed to think that thing about me, but instead their brain just registered the "adjective" and applied it to some guy they saw on TV and instead told me that adjective in relation to that character. It was too specific for it to be a coincidence, if it was, that was on hell of a damn coincidence to happen the same day I ran the test. I still have all the records of how I did the test, one day I plan on retesting it and finding different improvements to make on it.

I'm pretty sure getting a word or concept into a humans mind is possible, that's the easy part, the hard part is making them now identify that with you. For example how do you get a woman to see you as attractive, you'd first have to master the "getting the word to register in her brain" part, as in instantaneously. Then put a voice track to direct her mind to apply those words to the nearest visible male, and make sure that's you.

I basically only have like a 5th of the first part done, and that's exciting in a way, but I'm missing something key I'm sure, i'll just have to keep digging. This is why I hate being human and wish I was immortal, there's so many things I want to work on but there's not enough damn hours in the day, I've always hated sleep for that reason, as the years went on I became more and more of an insomniac.

I think if I made these projects of mine more "open source" with incels we could gather data more quickly, do more tests, a lot of us are living in different time zones, when I'm sleeping some of you will be running tests, it would be fun and if we get results, they would be useful and best, interesting at worst.

Of course there are limitations on how much one can manipulate the human psyche, but I don't think those limitations are as narrow as you allude to them being. Look at the significant effect I was able to have with no "real" scientific background and a few days of testing, I was able to put a word, a concept, into someones mind.

1. That was with a single sense (Auditory)
2. That was with something that appealed to the "higher layers" of the human mind (parts of the brain associated with language, patterns, etc)

What I want is go even deeper than that which will limit the kinds of instructions you can make, but increase the effectiveness of that "impulse". I want to discover the signals that impact the "base layers" of the human mind ("monkey brain" or "lizard brain" as they call it).

What sound frequency/tone evokes arousal/lust
What color does our brain associate most with arousal
What smell arouses humans (especially females) the most
Etc

In the same way that our body does our breathing for us, there are things that our bodies respond to without our consent, the more "base level" the "entry point" for manipulation, the more "uncontrollable" the response. If I rest my hand on something hot I don't need to see with my eyes that its hot, I could be dumb, deaf and blind and my nervous system will instinctively cause a series muscle movements to retract my hand.

I think we need to start making better use of that [Experiment] tag.
Do it. I've outlined the reasons I don't think it'll work but I'd be gladly proven wrong