Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Productive Friday Night

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Once again, I plan on voluntarily staying in. My plans are:

-Study for my one and only final exam remaining (Monday)
-Study some NFL game film to improve my knowledge
-Relax and browse the Internet

All the while, people with 4-5 finals will be wasting their time getting drunk (Poisoning themselves). Not only are they missing out on valuable time tonight, but tomorrow morning as well since they will sleep in and wake up hungover.

I truly do not envy these people at all. Once again, I have been to some parties, and they are pathetic. Just an overcrowded, smelly room full of people who poison themselves, and many end up with emotional damage or emotionally damaging others that night, and others end the night with literal injuries. Pathetic. All the while I will be productive and enjoy my relaxation as well.

pretty giagentic cope i must admit

dr-problematic said:
pretty giagentic cope i must admit

Not really since I am VOLUNTARILY not going. Once again, I have been there and it' not as glorious as it is made out to be. Mostly just guys hanging around and drinking with other guys and maybe you get "grinded on" by some whore but many times nothing comes of it.

I would rather be poisoning myself, but to each their own. lol

Cope

Some guys are getting laid

but cope is nice though