Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another prime Stacy has been permabanned from Existence

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
21 year old Jailene learned the hard way not to relax around blacks and got shot in the head because a gentleman of colour vented his frustration about not being allowed to play pool in a Philadelphia bar.

Should have stayed in the kitchen instead of being a degenerate party cunt.

I personally blame inanimate objects for this tragedy.

Obligatory: Life is not fair, get therapy, etc.

AAZ1WPO.img

:feelsohh::feelsohh:Time for a death fap:feelsohh::feelsohh:

no one is entitled to a life, sweety. I'm sure the niggie was a good feller and should be freed from the prison.

Oh no...
Anyway

Men don’t owe you life, sweetie

Random bullet to head is a merciful way to go

this post is so racist. Just because you saw fella of color shoot someone doesn't mean he actually did it:feelswhat:

Good riddance,may her soul be cleansed by the curries waiting for her in valhalla

Oh no what a tragedy

Time to continue living my life as if nothing happened and forget about that trash toilet and pretend she never existed

Another human dead. Good riddance!

Joker movie joker

Rot in hell bitch!

Don't know this toilet :feelsjuice:

Based for scaring foids and have them stay at home

>designated driver wasn't a survivor :feelshaha:

Fucking whore :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: got what she deserved :society::society:

she had her first deep kiss ~8 years before she died, we will all rot and be eaten by worms before we have something like that even once

just adding a bit of perspective

Did she have a boyfriend?

You’re not entitled to grey matter

this post is so racist. Just because you saw fella of color shoot someone doesn't mean he actually did it:feelswhat:
>chimping out and pulling out a gun over a game of pool

0.001% chance it wasn't a spook

21 year old Jailene learned the hard way not to relax around blacks and got shot in the head because a gentleman of colour vented his frustration about not being allowed to play pool in a Philadelphia bar.

AAZ1WPO.img

Photo is fake I think

If real then lifefuel

Photo is fake I think

There is a German article about this (for some reason, apparently foids are so important, that their deaths rings over the ocean) that contains the picture as well as the notion that the perpetrator was black.

Its funny seeing the retards at that subreddit getting triggered:feelsLSD:

they are upset :feelskek:

Its funny seeing the retards at that subreddit getting triggered:feelsLSD:

Like most Incels, I am quite envious of normies and their normal lifes.

But not of these guys. How empty must one’s life be to obsess over some perceived losers on an obscure internet forum? Sometimes they repost my shit within 20 minutes of me posting it here.

But yea, it’s funny as hell. Gives me a sense of control since we can let those fuckers dance for us and they can do nothing but rage-spam some LE agencies who evidently don’t give a fuck.

Anyway, I took a big shit and it won't flush

what a quick way to go

AAZ1WPO.img

Toll

thoughts and prayers :soy:

AAZ1WPO.img

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHE DESERVED BRUTAL RAPE IN ALL HOLES BEATING AND TORTURE HOPE SHE FUCKING SUFFERED :reeeeee::feelsping: