Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill another post on IT that prove the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v2x264/why_are_incels_so_much_more_violent_than_femcels/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

"why are incels more violent than femcels" :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

of course for the comments the fault is of men, that are more aggressive than women, blah blah blah, every dumb comment accuse men, reason: having a dick

wtf they are so dumb, they don't think for a second that maybe the reason is because femcels doesn't exist, I don't see males that discriminate so much against women's height, or that want only women with a good jawline, hunter eyes

I don't see short low tier beckies that are forced to spend their life alone, they have chad, so there is a big difference, "femcels" are below beckies, they could have all the incels that they want but they want only chad cause :foidSoy:

so they are aren't in our same situation, if they were forced to a life of loneliness, always rejected in the dating apps like I am, they would become violent too, this is not the case and this prove the blackpill another time

true, majority of men aren't hypergamous so femcels can't exist. Foids are hypergamous so it's over for every shortcel, dickcel, wristcel. Never began.
they can also become stacies in minutes, males only want a normal weight, and they can do surgery at nose and fakeup

males can't change height, jaw, eyes

Ofc a group of people that don't exist are less violent than men that have been socially tortured their entire lives.:blackpill:

Wasn't there a "femcel" shooting somewhere? :lul:

or say that all men should die
What is that subfreezing IQ troon on right now? Feminists say that shit all the damn time, and they're the closest a foid could ever come to being a so-called "femcel." :feelsseriously:

Femcels don’t even exist and as for men being aggressive, the women that enable them by shagging them aren’t any better.

Why this guy got banned?? He was based, wasn't he??

Over for @InMinecraft

Femcels don’t even exist and as for men being aggressive, the women that enable them by shagging them aren’t any better.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back