Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

another one from bizarroland: just be a faggot theory (kpop/lesbian/androgynous pill)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So this guy is big one on brazilian youtube, "comedian" as he calls himself:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBRDC5yjDpN/

3 million subscribers on shittok and almost million on youtube. Not only he looks feminine, he's also constantly doing crossdressing and faggish things in his videos. Over for him right? Women hate feminine guys right?

Except no, they don't. They prefer these guys. Actually foids go head over heels for this faggot. But "muh masculinity", look:

EhfhW8IXgAQqJij.jpg

he has a daughter, meanwhile you average "masculine" meathead gymcel is dying in his thirties without offsprings for taking too much steroids coping he'll ever impress foids "it's not for foids it's for me, it's a sport" yeah sure :feelsugh:

are you ready to take the blackpill?:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
dumb brazillian niggers, they all have sex in the sewers and the swamps.

Holy fuck, fuck this thread, I wish I hadn't opened this shit.

my face is too high t too ever pull that off

I remember posting "just be an e-boy" and getting temporarily flagged.

How do these unoriginal brainless effeminate zombie soycucks will with themselves?

Best way to get women today is to make yourself look as much like a woman as possible

Best way to get women today is to make yourself look as much like a woman as possible
Is that the reason why you have bitch tits?

Guy is a faggot, don't care if he has a wife and a kid. That guy takes dick and hides behind his family. Fucking loser.:feelspuke:

The best way to get women today is to have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWHITE bone structure

END OF DISCUSSION NIGGERS

Fucking shit fuck dude why did you make me open this fucking thread. This is one of the most infuriating things I have ever seen in my life.