Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another norman gets blackpilled

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

BRUTAL.

Look at the guy coping tho.

Cuck. He should have beaten the shit out of her.

I should be more thankful that I've never been married, or close to it.

Superkek, western marriages are fucking jokes, I don't understand why do these people even get married and think about making a family LMFAO

LMAO what a grade A+++++++ CUCK. He actually caught her red handed and proceeded to go "yes I believe you" to "came to an agreement that as long as she stayed honest with me I could deal with it."

What the fuck.

literally all white men in relationships are CUCKS

CUCK

I'd never abide this shit.

he needs to man the fuckup and ditch that whore.

"I don't know what to do. I don't want the marraige to end and maybe nothing is going on and she's just taking him back to his car and not telling me because of how I will react."
"maybe nothing is going on and she's just taking him back to his car"

rrr.gif

rrr.gif
rrr.gif

This shit is suicidefuel. This guy deserve to be killed way more than his wife. Holy fucking shit.

>My son managed to open a Facebook massage that was sexually explicit to some guy I've never met. It was just how hot she thought he was and she was thinking of him when she was masterbating.
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

>I immediately confronted her about this and she said she was drunk

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Im just headed back tp my friends car te-hee

The cuck enablers allowed for these behaviors to become acceptable. We’re slaves to our desires and drives but they KNEW. The Libtards focus on who knew what and when, that’s how we should view things. It’s the older generation of men and today’s cucks/hipsters that allow and overlook these behaviors.

Fucking cuck. What a pathetic story

I am glad normalshits are telling him to man up and break up rather than encouraging him to be a cuck

>My son managed to open a Facebook massage that was sexually explicit to some guy I've never met. It was just how hot she thought he was and she was thinking of him when she was masterbating.
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

>I immediately confronted her about this and she said she was drunk
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

god damn normies are such cucks