Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another night by the suffocating company of loneliness

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
For how many years I have been experiencing the same thing, over and over again.

Going to bed alone, hiding within myself this miserable feeling that doesn't seem to be leaving me any time soon.

I really can't cope with how pathetic my life is, how much of a worthless being I am.

Who am I kidding? No, I won't ascend. Things won't get better. Just like they didn't five years ago, and ten years ago. I'm just repeating the same life, if this can be called so, looping over the same shit.

It's even funny, I'm literally struggling with the same things I did when I was a teen, I didn't improved a bit, at all. I'm broke, I'm lonely and I'm sad.

And I am meaninglessly venting on another forum full of people who don't know me and don't care, knowing that this is totally pointless, yet here I am, cuz I have nothing else to do.

I really hate myself, I really hate that I am this person sucked in the past who don't seem to overcome a damn obstacle in his life for having missed so many important things, that are no longer achievable.

Whatever... I just can't cope with this shit, I'm not depressed, but I'm not happy either. I'm just... I don't know.

Im trying to live this way but the more I do, I'm only getting recalled on how pointless is to keep living this way.. I'm just too far gone at this point, broken..

I just tried to go to bed, laid around for an hour or so and was crippled by loneliness, don't feel like coping tonight either so drinkmaxxing is off the menu. Think I just want to sit here and LDAR with a clear head and try and figure out where I went wrong.

I just tried to go to bed, laid around for an hour or so and was crippled by loneliness, don't feel like coping tonight either so drinkmaxxing is off the menu. Think I just want to sit here and LDAR with a clear head and try and figure out where I went wrong.
I'm sorry man, I feel you

No human being should be living this way, it's inhumane, loneliness is so destructive...

I just dont feel like living another day, and another, and another of the same thing that doesn't get better in the slightest, it's rather getting worse

It's also pointless to wonder what went wrong, but it's not like we have anything else to do anyways...

I usually listen to informational type videos about something concrete and not triggering or depressing in order to fall asleep.

Jfl2

Increasingly finding it harder to not drift towards a self-defeatist attitude. feel like i'm putting on this facade of fake positivity. I really still try to have a positive outlook you know, recently trying dating apps and looksmaxxing stuff, but after 1 year it's not looking any better. i'm seriously starting to doubt if it will ever get better. given what I'm seeing these days the more deep down I have this nagging feeling telling me that it truly is over...I will probably live like a fucking hermite/hikikomoro and die in my apartment later at old age all alone. my stinking body will be found after rotting for a year and after they find it it will be disposed in the garbage and burned, and no1 will bat a fucking eye. meanwhile Chad will get a nice funeral, pass on his genes and legacy, and will never be forgotten... and it's true, he won't be forgotten... simply because of a few fucking diffERently rearranged DNA atoms. truly despicable thought... sry for ramble

idk man I feel the exact same way, but right now I have plenty of videogames and anime to keep me from thinking about suicide.