Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another night alone in car

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
No pretty blonde girls in this passenger seat

Attachments

• WP_20191209_22_53_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191209_22_53_20_Pro.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 45
Another brag thread.

Happiness is for chad only
full

Driver license and car mogs me from this planet to Uranus.

I have no car
No job
No home
No girlfriend
No money

Brutal, but don't go AM, resist the temptation

Another brag thread.
I actually see it as lifefuel.
I don't have to pay for updating a license, I don't have to pay for the fucking car, I don't have to pay for gas, I sure as hell don't have to worry about parking spaces when I go somewhere, I don't have to worry about oil, don't have to worry about tire prices, I don't have to worry about inspection every year, I don't need to deal with insurance that I have to pay even though chances are I would be the safe driver but I have to pay because there are idiots out there, and I don't have to worry that if I screw with any of the above... that no one will come try and boot my car or tow it or impound it.
Oh and I don't have to worry about someone seeing my car and maybe trying to scrap it or steal it.

I do not want a car. Fuck that.

I actually see it as lifefuel.
I don't have to pay for updating a license, I don't have to pay for the fucking car, I don't have to pay for gas, I sure as hell don't have to worry about parking spaces when I go somewhere, I don't have to worry about oil, don't have to worry about tire prices, I don't have to worry about inspection every year, I don't need to deal with insurance that I have to pay even though chances are I would be the safe driver but I have to pay because there are idiots out there, and I don't have to worry that if I screw with any of the above... that no one will come try and boot my car or tow it or impound it.
Oh and I don't have to worry about someone seeing my car and maybe trying to scrap it or steal it.

I do not want a car. Fuck that.

That is a huge cope. Look at that @rightfulcel

man you mog my car hard

Did you watch the sunset and listen to “heaven is a place on earth”

Sometimes I wish I had a car but then I remember it's too fucking busy in my city to use a car and I'm too lazy to get a license.

Mogs me cause you have car