Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another movie with interracial

That’s a colored woman? She looks white to me

they're trying to push the SMV of white men towards shit skinned toilets.

i saw a lot of other new movies about whites with gooks, shebooons, shit browns, sands, curries and white themselves. they're trying to make geomaxxing more famous

That’s a colored woman? She looks white to me
keep telling yourself that, she's shitskin
brownish + brown hair + poop eyed + nigger skull and bone structure

In western movies, niggers will never be the protagonist. I bet you if I watch the trailer a nigger will be the antagonist.

it’s over

ugly mutt, but shes white passing to most people.

Screenshot 2023 05 20 120317 PM
nevermind she's half white and half spic and still managed to look this ethnic? jfl

they're trying to push the SMV of white men towards shit skinned toilets.

i saw a lot of other new movies about whites with gooks, shebooons, shit browns, sands, curries and white themselves. they're trying to make geomaxxing more famous
Yeah it's an obvious agenda they're pushing. I'd say most media has some sort of interracial dating or race mixing. Both spiderman movies,(live action and animated) little mermaid, bridgerton. They're trying to make this shit normal. They want ALL toilets to chase white chad as it's almost as bad as the globohomo shit.

she is not white?

Lifefuel for ugly white manlets!