Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another miserable weekend to endure

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
★★★
I just got done pacing/walking in circles in my room for like an hour till my back hurts.
Its a weird habit i have i know. I just can think so good, and i speak out loud whats on my mind. Because i have no one to talk to besides my parents.
Its basically a walking meditation.

When the weekend starts my Miserable life hits me like a truck. During the wagecuck week im all focused and only harmful thoughts come to mind in the evening.

Wanted to play some vidya games but i couldnt bother. So im on the .is listening to some Psytrance.

Maybe i should go to bed just for the day to end. Imagine you have finally some hours off and all you want to do is end the day early..

fuck me

I just got done pacing/walking in circles in my room for like an hour till my back hurts.
Its a weird habit i have i know. I just can think so good, and i speak out loud whats on my mind. Because i have no one to talk to besides my parents.
Its basically a walking meditation.
I do the same
When the weekend starts my Miserable life hits me like a truck. During the wagecuck week im all focused and only harmful thoughts come to mind in the evening.

Wanted to play some vidya games but i couldnt bother. So im on the .is listening to some Psytrance.

Maybe i should go to bed just for the day to end. Imagine you have finally some hours off and all you want to do is end the day early..

fuck me
Weekends suck cos drunk normies fight outside my apartment and hang around my windows like rats

There is no escape from inceldom

going to sleep now brocels...tommorrow i will wake up with a smile on my face. Mark my words