Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another lonely saturday night

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
what are you brocels up to?

I'm looking for something good on youtube but I'm thinking about stopping by the store to get some chips, soda and ice cream.

yup thats right, the only thing I have to look forward to right now are chips, snacks, soda, and ice cream...

ice cream is pretty good, specially those big "boxes"

im feeling especially bleak tonight. There is a black cavernous hole in my chest. I'm severely depressed more than i have been in a long while. I just stared at my computer screen until I just hopped into bed and lay there for a few. Got on .is for a bit to lament and to vent my frustration.

Just the same old shit that repeats itself. I'll probably just walk around and be a creep. Hope you have fun there though, we all deserve to be happy.

im feeling especially bleak tonight. There is a black cavernous hole in my chest. I'm severely depressed more than i have been in a long while. I just stared at my computer screen until I just hopped into bed and lay there for a few. Got on .is for a bit to lament and to vent my frustration.
I feel something like that. My sorrow is enhanced by my social anxiety. I go out side and weird thoughts just pop.

what are you brocels up to?

I'm looking for something good on youtube but I'm thinking about stopping by the store to get some chips, soda and ice cream.

yup thats right, the only thing I have to look forward to right now are chips, snacks, soda, and ice cream...
Life could be dream life could be dreammm